Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who created the rules and made them the objective standard? Language and grammar are constantly evolving.
Yet there is at standardized measurement we use for it which is objective in nature. Storytelling is an art form, no matter what format is used, we don’t have a universal standard to measure the quality of art. We agree if it’s good or bad based on taste and what we perceive to be more engaging or what moves us the most. But at the end of the day it is up to the eyes of the observer to make that judgement based on feeling.

Stop it! You shouldn't do that to your own father! Its only a joke in the manga that Loros like to suck that of Luffy. Okay Loro was getting boosted x100000 by Oden in Wano. Okay Oden haki did 100% of the damage on everybody and Loro did not do any damage because his own haki is just that weak. Okay fine Kid Luffy 1 shots EOS Ashura Zoro with black blades as well. Yeah I agree with you that Luffy 1 shotted Kizaru despite being nerfed by 99.99%. Yeah you're right Loro is complete fodder to Luffy ig. You're saying Loro is so weak his greatest rival died falling down the stairs? Damnnnn. It was because of his childhood trauma of being such worthless weak fodder trash that is weaker then fodder that falls down the stairs that he relies on Luffy so much now. Don't worry Luffy will save Loro from 1 HP Lucci. I think with the help of Luffy, Loros might be able to make it to Child Luffy with DF level by the end of the story.
Dude. Zoro carries a sword in his mouth, not.... Okay, that's your business, but then wash it. By saying that Zoro is the strongest mugiwara, you are showing your bias. First of all, Goofy is not alone, he is always with Nika and Joy boy. This is his strength. Zoro is lonely and achieves everything by himself because he is too proud. And this is bad. Training and haki = this is not all that is needed in life. Goofy, for example, after losing to the admiral, just decided to have a snack, leaving the fight to his friends. All Zoro can do is fight and drink vodka. Goofy is a more cheerful person.

Ok how abou-

Uhhh. Thanks?
:kaidowhat:
SkySanji and jErkan are all over the place. The Yonko are the only characters they seem to like, but at the same time they don't like Mihawk (who I always think of as the real Yonko because Buggy is, as they said, a figurehead that they're using to take the brunt of the attention and blame from Marines) and will actively insult Kaidou and Luffy's best men for agenda.
I'm getting heat from the guy that thinks Doffy is above Hancock because he's a "different class of pirate"
Guess what, jack ass? Roger is a "different class of pirate" than Whitebeard.
He was the PK, knows what the One Piece is, is a D. (though I was shocked that Whitebeard's real name wasn't revealed to be Edwar D. Newgate or something considering how he acts), etc.
Yet they're still equal (or Whitebeard is arguably above him extreme diff).
That shit doesn't mean nothing in a fight and you know it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I'm getting heat from the guy that thinks Doffy is above Hancock because he's a "different class of pirate"
Guess what, jack ass? Roger is a "different class of pirate" than Whitebeard.
He was the PK, knows what the One Piece is, is a D. (though I was shocked that Whitebeard's real name wasn't revealed to be Edwar D. Newgate or something considering how he acts), etc.
Yet they're still equal (or Whitebeard is arguably above him extreme diff).
That shit doesn't mean nothing in a fight and you know it.
I'm not reading any of that, don't worry.

Why are you kneeling in front of a man with a mustache near kfs and asking to teach you something? This is strange. Well okay. Saying that Zoro post ts without ashura has a chance in a fight with the current Goofy is a lie. Luffy may be afraid of cutting attacks, but with the powers of god, he will surely be able to dodge it. Yes, then Zoro had a normal sword that did not deprive him of strength and haki, but you yourself said that it was not so important because Zoro had too many haki.
Why you are trying to get a farmer wearing a straw hat to unzip his pants for you? Thats crazy. Well okay. Saying that Kid Luffy without a DF 1 shots EOS Loro with black blades with ashura with KOH with the combined haki of Oden + Mihawk + Ryuma is a lie. Loro may be fodder for blunt force attacks, and Luffy maybe tanky enough to face tank shots that would 1 shot 1000000 Zoros, with Oden saving him, but he will be able to dodge Kid Luffys no haki pistols. Yes, Loro getting enma was basically just Oden. Yeah I agree that Oden was fighting and not Loro and Loro is complete fodder trash in comparison to pre TS adult Luffy. But you yourself said its not so important that Loro is fodder trash, as long as Oden carries him, they have a chance

I don’t see how u can really think that :choppawhat: do u think oda won’t make luffy one of if not the most broken character in the verse ?
Strongest but not an absurdity that luffy doesn't necceitate and is honestly ain't impactful to his character

Luffy's rubber abilities are iconic that alone being the emphasis of imaginative combat is ample ..introducing logia abilities is tooo much imo regardless of luffy's importance and worth.

It's WG , i had to get accustom to how toxic some of these post can get and it fucking crazy .
Since in most other places you get banned for half the shit you can say on here for good reason .
I’m aware, I’ve been here for a while. But I can’t understand for the life of me why people get angry at each other to that extent due to their agenda.

Dude. Zoro carries a sword in his mouth, not.... Okay, that's your business, but then wash it. By saying that Zoro is the strongest mugiwara, you are showing your bias. First of all, Goofy is not alone, he is always with Nika and Joy boy. This is his strength. Zoro is lonely and achieves everything by himself because he is too proud. And this is bad. Training and haki = this is not all that is needed in life. Goofy, for example, after losing to the admiral, just decided to have a snack, leaving the fight to his friends. All Zoro can do is fight and drink vodka. Goofy is a more cheerful person.
Dude tried to give a farmer with a straw hat a BJ.....Okay, that's your business. But then use mouthwash afterwards. By saying that Loro is the weakest mugiwara, and saying that child Luffy 1 shots any version of Loro is bias. First of all Loro is not alone, if he goes back to wano Ryuma and Oden and pinzoro can buff him to 10000x again. Yes its true that any version of Luffy other then base neg diff 1 shots any version of Loro I agree. Yes its true Loro is nothing but weaker then Tama without Odens haki and power. Yes I agree that Tama probably beast Loro but it must be at least extreme diff. Especially if Loro uses ODen + ryuma + Mihawk + pinzoros combined hakis. Loro for example after losing to 1 HP Lucci by 1 shot, whilst Luffy 1 shotted a admiral just decided to beg Luffy for help, Luffy is a good person soloing everybody so Loro doesn't get murdered.

Yet there is at standardized measurement
Standardised by what authority?
we use for it which is objective in nature.
Is this an inclusive or an exclusive "we"? If we as in all people used the same grammar there would be no reason to complain about some people using "bad grammar".
And where do you stop? Aren't foreign languages just terrible, unintelligible grammar?

Status
Not open for further replies.