Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you keep attacking black people, you are a crazy Zoroastrian. Okay. Zoro's haki was stolen by enma more than 6 times per vano. I have to agree with your statement that Enma stole 80% of Zoro's hacks. But you don't take into account the fact that Zoro had a lot of free time in his childhood, which he devoted to training. Goofy, on the other hand, was forced to go to landfills in search of food. It was because of malnutrition in childhood that he needed the strength of Nicky and Joy Boy. But thanks to this, he almost caught up with Zoro. This is a feat.
Stop it! You shouldn't do that to your own father! Its only a joke in the manga that Loros like to suck that of Luffy. Okay Loro was getting boosted x100000 by Oden in Wano. Okay Oden haki did 100% of the damage on everybody and Loro did not do any damage because his own haki is just that weak. Okay fine Kid Luffy 1 shots EOS Ashura Zoro with black blades as well. Yeah I agree with you that Luffy 1 shotted Kizaru despite being nerfed by 99.99%. Yeah you're right Loro is complete fodder to Luffy ig. You're saying Loro is so weak his greatest rival died falling down the stairs? Damnnnn. It was because of his childhood trauma of being such worthless weak fodder trash that is weaker then fodder that falls down the stairs that he relies on Luffy so much now. Don't worry Luffy will save Loro from 1 HP Lucci. I think with the help of Luffy, Loros might be able to make it to Child Luffy with DF level by the end of the story.

Zoro was already Admiral level as we saw in Dressrosa him vs Fujitora.

Enma is a nerf. Zoro with Shusui wouldn't even need CoC coating to scar and kill Kaido.

There is a reason Zoro didn't went to WCI. Oda needed Big Mom at Wano and needed to remove Shusui from Zoro and to nerf him even more with Enma.
The bum ass won't be admiral level EOS. Lmaooo. Couldn't even get past 1 HP Lucci. Enma is a 100x buff at least. Despite getting such a huge buff with Odens strength, he couldn't even make Oden budge. No doubt without it, Loros wouldn't even be able to get past Ulti. I'd say a single boro breath would 1 shot Current Loro without Odens strength.
Loro didn't went to WCI because even the fodder in WCI would've packed Loro. Probably Big Moms mere presence would've explodes Loros head. And its true, Loro wasn't getting protected by Oden via enma then so he wouldn't have stood a chance against anybody in WCI (not even fodder).

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
48,818 messages - only a no-life basement dweller can deliver like this
And you the one always saying orphan this and that lmaoooo stop projecting your parentlessness
Wow the orphanage did good to teach you how to read numbers. At least you didn't need to count the number of parents you had loser

H

Herrera95

What happened to Saturn?

"If I did not wish to be stabbed... I would have simply dodged!"

He wished to not dodge Kuma, buildings, Sanji, Franky...

He wished Kizaru to protect him?

He wished to lose his horn and limb to flex his healing abilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.