Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

vega punk hints kuma blood, can rewind damages/restore himself to past self in timeline!?

which would explain kuma not damaged here, when he arrived on okama island, and had no damages seen here after being rescued..

then later he lost his foot/half face melted off.. only to appear fine in egghead with face healed up, foot recovered....

so if this is special trait of buccaneers , he can basically go back to human point time frame...!? or it regenerating.
probably endurance related me thinks
wb kept fighting with half his head gone
kuma prob held on till he could secure bonney

C

Cruxroux

Kidd is ridiculously slow and one note, though.
Lucci's not going to just let him hit him with a giant mechanical bull. It worked on Big Mom as she's a much bigger target and she was usually recovering from Law's shockwaves when Kidd hit her.
Assign and by time he deals with assign , Railgun burns through lucci.
Post automatically merged:

:blobevil:
Ladies and gentleman I caught him red handed.

Actually let me put this in terms TAC can definitely follow easily.

@TheAncientCenturion the merger is just infinite Tsukuyomi from Naruto except it doesn’t put people in pleasant dreams, it still has the property of absorbing a massive amount of chalkra/cursed energy from the people trapped in it
All TAC needs to know about the culling games was that there was an entire mini arc about megumis sister wanting to fuck him.

No further explanation is needed about this section.

Buccaneers are the companions of the D.

Kuma served Dragon and helped Luffy along his journey.

WB served Xebec, raised Teach, and then became Ace’s father.

In all likelihood, Zoro has buccaneer ancestry through his mom and is Luffy’s buccaneer. This explains how he did “nothing happens” in thriller bark or scarring kaido with broken bones in wano.

If you look at endurance feats, WB, Kuma, and Zoro have the best endurance in OP. No other characters have shown the ability to take as much pain and suffering as these 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.