Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
because of df hax.

It just shows that Saturn has shit durability and is a df fiend getting carriedd by his op fruit :shame:
Honestly given the Gorosei have humanoid forums, are literally just old men for the most part (only one is much younger ofc) and they have major scars, their durability doesn't seem that high but I'm sure they've got endurance especially longevity in terms of actually living for so long ofc, but also this insane regeneration that Saturn and most likely the other Gorosei have too.

I wonder if he awakened his fruit naturally or forced it due to his science expertise amd with Vegapunk's help and this is how Lucci and Kaku awakened suddenly? And if his awakening is causing this extreme regeneration?

But Oda isn't revealing the name of Saturn's fruit and its implied the Gorosei are literal demons too plus Stussy seems to be a "real succubus/vampire" somehow too.

I wish Oda would actually explain this shit but this is Oda ofc sigh lol.

:risitameh::josad:

Kizaru suddenly forgetting he has haki, advanced haki at that too. Oda stop, this is sadism!

Kizaru could turn himself into hardened, concentrated light to improve his durability like his light sword I guess, like physical light constructs/barriers and or use CoA to help himself but I always expected him to be the most glass cannon admiral followed by kuzan then. Although I'd put Kuzan over Fujitora I think though post TS.

:peperain::pepemy:

Interesting.

Kuma seems immune to whatever Saturn's disabling power is. But is that because of one of Vegapunk's modifications, his late arrival or just straight up will/haki?

And we haven't seen much of Saturn power wise. So is this a set up for him to destroy Kuma later and prove his power. Or are he and the Gorosei glass cannons, capable of immense destruction but can't take a hit? Presumably he lost concentration and that's why he is no longer able to disable every one but we still don't know how that works. Maybe it only works once and then that person has some immunity.

Seems like with the destruction of the island now being confirmed that we are moving toward the end of the arc. But no one seems any where near achieving their goals. Destroying it now would prevent the world government from obtaining any of their goals and the Strawhats from escaping. And wouldn't it destroy punk records as well.

Their is a lot of interesting set up for the end of the arc and questions about Saturn's powers seemingly being set up. Then again maybe I am reading to much in to scant spoilers and seeing things that aren't their. Hope we get more soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.