Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s unlikely as it would kill the Gorosei hype for the rest of the series, but the chances that a combo of Kuma/Bonney defeat Saturn aren’t 0.
The thing is that Saturn is the main villain story wise, so that would imply Luffy defeat him as this is how Oda works. But Kizaru does have more history with Luffy than Saturn does and there’s this jump cover.
Is just that Saturn is the first gorosei to fall because he's the weakest, he's the baldy's bitch. I would guess that the strongest of them might be equal to a yonkou

I think it’s unlikely as it would kill the Gorosei hype for the rest of the series, but the chances that a combo of Kuma/Bonney defeat Saturn aren’t 0.
The thing is that Saturn is the main villain story wise, so that would imply Luffy defeat him as this is how Oda works. But Kizaru does have more history with Luffy than Saturn does and there’s this jump cover.
Bonney going to use Distortion future on Kuma to give him a Nika like future and Kuma will realize the dream he told Saturn when he was just a child saying he’ll be a “warrior like Nika.”

The fight will end with Saturn using kumas self destruct switch and Kuma using his power to teleport him and Saturn away and they’ll blow up together (ripping of DBZ)

Damn kuma breaking a limb of saturn while hearing this epic OST
Kuma is HIM !

Also, I will still cope and tell kizaru is just acting as long as saturn seems OK, when saturn start using the same OST, kizaru will show him that he can do the nika dance too
:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.