Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting.

Kuma seems immune to whatever Saturn's disabling power is. But is that because of one of Vegapunk's modifications, his late arrival or just straight up will/haki?

And we haven't seen much of Saturn power wise. So is this a set up for him to destroy Kuma later and prove his power. Or are he and the Gorosei glass cannons, capable of immense destruction but can't take a hit? Presumably he lost concentration and that's why he is no longer able to disable every one but we still don't know how that works. Maybe it only works once and then that person has some immunity.

Seems like with the destruction of the island now being confirmed that we are moving toward the end of the arc. But no one seems any where near achieving their goals. Destroying it now would prevent the world government from obtaining any of their goals and the Strawhats from escaping. And wouldn't it destroy punk records as well.

Their is a lot of interesting set up for the end of the arc and questions about Saturn's powers seemingly being set up. Then again maybe I am reading to much in to scant spoilers and seeing things that aren't their. Hope we get more soon.
Kuma and Franky are cyborgs, and both moved in Saturns presence. Saturns gaze is definitely a devil fruit, and just like Sugars can be nullified by KO'ing her Saturns requires him to focus on it.

They can't be using the Motherflame to destroy it because from what they say, the weapon has to actually get to Egghead first. So its probably just a buster call to cut losses with Saturn carrying York out himself. I'm still holding out hope that the blockade is broken by Straw Hat allies, making Egghead the inciting incident of the final war.

Mr Toby D. (“I don’t have an agenda” 🤡) Dog back at it again with the bad takes.

Also Tears of the Kingdom is a bad video game.
:josad:
I’ve been nothing but cordial and friendly toward your obnoxious ass. Never have I ever reached this level of obnoxiousness or toxicity when it comes to powerscaling. We can disagree on this without you turning into an obnoxious dickhole.

Huh, actual regen.
Never been a huge fan of that cause you can mess up a lot with such powers.

Also matters what levels of regen. Are we looking at Fat Buu or just Piccolo?
As a easy reference.
Cause it's gonna matter if this is the kind of regen where you need to disintegrate his entire body for him to stay down.

Seems like pure punching isnt gonna work on this kind of enemy.

I’ve been nothing but cordial and friendly toward your obnoxious ass. Never have I ever reached this level of obnoxiousness or toxicity when it comes to powerscaling. We can disagree on this without you turning into an obnoxious dickhole.
LMAO I was kidding with the Tears of the Kingdom line btw I was just trying to think what would get under your skin.

Seems I found a weakness.
:myman:

Huh, actual regen.
Never been a huge fan of that cause you can mess up a lot with such powers.

Also matters what levels of regen. Are we looking at Fat Buu or just Piccolo?
As a easy reference.
Cause it's gonna matter if this is the kind of regen where you need to disintegrate his entire body for him to stay down.

Seems like pure punching isnt gonna work on this kind of enemy.
Luckily Luffy has Advanced Kings haki, and that does is basically pyschic damage. Luffy can tire him out with it, and Saturn probably has a limit to the regen similar to Marco's.

Admiral wankers are so funny
They claim Luffy has plot powers and what not and that without food he wouldn't be up, but when you say that without plot and what not Luffy could have used WSG from the jump and wouldn't suffer from his drawback and shit they start crying and saying it's not the same
By their logic Doffy won and is stronger than Luffy because he was up before, same thing with Katakuri. They are so desperate they have to take everything they can get to save what's left of admiral reputation.

I'm actually surprised how they can take this as a win. It's pathetic. So, the only way for Kizaru to "win" was to wait for luffy's drawback to kick in. Because he couldn't do sh!t to G5. As opposed to kaido who fought AdCoC G5 head on and had the upper hand several times. :seriously:

Never ever, but imagine if Luffy claims Kizaru is Lucci tier and that his speed gimmicks his only strength. And Sanji steps up to stall for a bit (similar to how Zoro stalled Fujitora but scaled to the crews current abilities).

I think its possible assuming Oda is cool with giving Sanji a top tier speed feat.

Never ever, but imagine if Luffy claims Kizaru is Lucci tier and that his speed gimmicks his only strength. And Sanji steps up to stall for a bit (similar to how Zoro stalled Fujitora but scaled to the crews current abilities).

I think its possible assuming Oda is cool with giving Sanji a top tier speed feat.
Such a hater lmao
Don’t cry when sanji surpasses your expectations now
Post automatically merged:

@EmperorKinyagi Sanji vs Kizaru incoming!

HOW U FEEL???

Such a hater lmao
Don’t cry when sanji surpasses your expectations now
Bro I WISH Sanji would get some love like that. I want both Zoro/Sanji to be Admiral tier, and Kizaru being a glass canon makes that reasonable. Lucci can scale near admirals in that case, strongest of CP0 + awakened zoan. It'd also make for a nice inversion of the bounties for the penultimate increase.

A Kizaru that scales to Sanji also helps my true agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.