Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, that you needs to use yc3 like feat it means than you don't have nothing better.
We have better, that were just self evident.

Second, That BB crew weren't defeated by Sengoku and old garp (yes that old garp than kuzan needed shiryu nerf for him) so akainu would be defeated.
Yeah, that's why they ran :milaugh:.

Old Ray...
Kuma saved the Strawhats, Old Ray even lamented he could not help them lol.

And the last about ultra nerf wb who couldn't use coo and coc (that was the reason than akainu could hit him), and was sick and mortal damaged, he was close to kill akainu ( without adv coc).
Like I said, he only managed to cheap shot Akainu when he was enraged, and even then lost half head.

But don't worry when the chapter will out I will make a thread about the admiral level with corresponding panels
To argue Admirals = commanders?

Blud acting like sabo got 100 times stronger than his dr version
Deal with it fire is a useless ability in one piece
Kuma s haki punch>fire fist
Bold: So this is just you throwing words on my mouth. I didn't say Sabo negs his DR version, I said he's significantly stronger now.
Why this mindset? There sure has to be some reason. Based on what is fire a useless ability? Ace' fruit is one of the strongest logia powers. This fruit passively stopped snowing in a snow island. It made Ace able to clash equally with Kuzan's attack.
We have King's fire abilities.
Kaido's blazing bagua.
Yet fire is a useless ability in One Piece?

You: "Kuma s haki punch>fire fist"

Also you: "Eh, that's the dumbest logic I've seen".

Sure, Kuma's hardened punch is stronger than Sabo's fire fist instead of admitting that powerscaling took another L this chapter. Must suck, huh? I've already lost taking OP powerscaling seriously, maybe you'll get it soon as well.

Bold: So this is just you throwing words on my mouth. I didn't say Sabo negs his DR version, I said he's significantly stronger now.
Why this mindset? There sure has to be some reason. Based on what is fire a useless ability? Ace' fruit is one of the strongest logia powers. This fruit passively stopped snowing in a snow island. It made Ace able to clash equally with Kuzan's attack.
We have King's fire abilities.
Kaido's blazing bagua.
Yet fire is a useless ability in One Piece?

You: "Kuma s haki punch>fire fist"

Also you: "Eh, that's the dumbest logic I've seen".

Sure, Kuma's hardened punch is stronger than Sabo's fire fist instead of admitting that powerscaling took another L this chapter. Must suck, huh? I've already lost taking OP powerscaling seriously, maybe you'll get it soon as well.
Powerscale didnt took another L u just overrate fire fist lol

Here is Big Mom literally scared of Franky's laser.
Bruh what did that did to bigmam?
Even fuckin railgun can't pierce through her. Clown believes laser can.

Here is a Kizaru CLONE almost lopping Luffy's head off.

"Kizaru cant damage Big Mom"
Bruh , G5 isn't dirable than Bigmam. What are you on about.
Lmao you legit proved nothing.
Post automatically merged:

In IJ? It sure hits harder than Bound Man minus KKG.

Sanji yeeted Queen away from the entire island with IJ. I doubt a Kong Gun would do the same.
Rhino Schineider , python , king organ gatling.
Literally all of them can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.