Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling it now, Buccaneers can regenerate their bodies, which is why Kuma can survive crazy shit all the time and potentially why Saturn has been able to regenerate limbs (he stole that DNA long ago and incorporated it into himself). Now its to the point where it seems like his human self is taking back over his bodily functions from the machine work.

I think its clear he's surviving now even, VP is trying to save him and bring him to Labophase.

Edit: Actually saturns powers may be his DF due to the black flame

But uh all jokes aside and what not Redon is still a bum I mean he seriously said Luffy disappeared even though we all know that he can't move because if he moves before Kizaru moves that means he won and he didn't win the fight
...Right?
Luffy ran away from Kizaru
He took a note from Mihawk's book
Ran away from stronger people than you

Calling it now, Buccaneers can regenerate their bodies, which is why Kuma can survive crazy shit all the time and potentially why Saturn has been able to regenerate limbs (he stole that DNA long ago and incorporated it into himself). Now its to the point where it seems like his human self is taking back over his bodily functions from the machine work.

I think its clear he's surviving now even, VP is trying to save him and bring him to Labophase.
So bucaneers are walking phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.