Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You realise Sabo was trained by Kuma? So the Haki stuff which Kuma is capable of, Sabo would replicate similar feats if we take this one for value
that s now how it works lol

Yet again, Sabo's signature fire attack was portrayed above his Haki techniques. DR Sabo practically owned Burgess with his Haki skills and that one just recently got his DF, no further training either. Current Sabo is on a different level than DR Sabo.
You also stated how fire abilities are useless in One Piece but guess what, every ability is useless as long as the plot demands it to be. This is a shit argument.

You just can't seem to understand that plot often overlooks strict powerscaling stuff. It has always been
Thats not sabo s signature attack its ace s
Nothing proves sabo has better haki than kuma either .
You refuse to accept that a mere punch did more than sabo s weak ass fire punch

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Damn I didn't expect such a meltdown. We already knew the Admirals are clear of Midhawk per oponnent ranking all the way back in Marineford, you should've payed attention to that.

Now we know Midhawk is scared of Luffy the same Luffy conflicted Kizaru just beat.

Sanji will prove himself above Zoro next week and well and truly finish your fandom for good.

This time you will dissappear for a year.
Lmfaooooo

Latrines are well and truly finished this pussy ain't got the balls to even speak to a yonkotard and is now coping by championing sanji

Remember when @MonsterKaido said I can't wait to see sanji hold off kaido

Oh wait they didnt cause it would be embarrassing

You are well and truly finished.

Guys, Kizaru was pushing Luffy to high diff despite having serious emotional reservations about hurting Vegapunk. And a modified version of his laser from Franky fucking donuted Saturn.
Zoro isn’t lasting long against him, much less Sanji.
High diff? Luffy was even more unserious, he put him to ground for quite a time with a single acoc hit. Luffy is above Kizaru.

I had a theory about how Gorosei would be extremely dangerous without outright having better stats than etablished top tiers, through hax and weird magic abilities.
It seems Oda is going that direction, at least with Saturn.

Lmfaooooo

Latrines are well and truly finished this pussy ain't got the balls to even speak to a yonkotard and is now coping by championing sanji

Remember when @MonsterKaido said I can't wait to see sanji hold off kaido

Oh wait they didnt cause it would be embarrassing

You are well and truly finished.
Got nothing to say and start tagging others to save you ?
:suresure:
You were always this weak willed proven by when you disappeared for months the second the spoilers for the chapter dropped that confirmed the week timeskip. I was literally in the waiting room then.

Anyways back to the topic. How many loads have you been swallowing last year begging for Zoro vs Kizaru?
Does it hurt now that Sanji will shit all over that sword clown ?

Just don't leave again. It's alright.

so his brain is regenerating the memories? i can dig that
Remember the shark that negged Luffy at the beginning of Egghead? It was like Kuma, almost entirely a machine, but it didn't follow VP's orders, it just ate its prey and destroyed ships like a normal shark.
That's basically what happens with Kuma, but he's a lot more complex than a shark, but the concept is still basically the same.

Sanji defeating Kizaru is at zero, not even if Kizaru holds back a lot.

And the reason is simple, dude took off Luffy second strongest move, with G5+CoA+adv CoC...

Sanji even with IJ does not have the AP to be on that lvl, pulling out AP on the same lvl as Luffy did would make Sanji a legit top tier, meaning he having skills who are in same category as Luffy strongest second G5(for now) attack...

If Kizaru really goes down, it is either Luffy himself or a tag team between Zoro+Sanji vs Kizaru.

But since Lucci vs Zoro is still continue, i doubt we gonna get any tag team battle.

I think this arc is a parallel to SA, means not just Luffy, but the entire strawhats will show that they grow up.

Luffy when he encounter Kizaru: WE got 100 times stronger"
Kizaru this chapter: "I want to see how much you guys grow".

It clear that Oda plan to let all strawhats shine this arc.

Luffy will either defeat Kizaru or Saturn
Sanji,Franky,Usopp,Nami,Chopper and Brook will also shine vs VA and navy
Zoro will defeat Lucci and show that not just Luffy is a beast in the crew.
Jinbe and Robin will care on Buster call, Jinbe in sea together with Robin will stop the buster call...

Who ever face the ancient Robot, this one will be not defeated this arc.

Means if the ancient Robot face Kizaru>I doubt Kizaru getting defeated this arc. Since Luffy will face Saturn and defeat him.

If the ancient Robot fights Saturn and stall him, im pretty sure Luffy will beat awakened Kizaru.

Oda teased a lot this arc, I assume soon Kizaru will show his true power, use awakening and test all strawhats.

Kizaru wont change the sides, not yet.
Otherwise it would clearly change the balance of this arc, Luffy and co would be to much for Saturn and the navy if Kizaru joins them now together with the ancient robot.
Sanjis clearly not beating Kizaru; but he can hold him off well for multiple chapters till Luffy gets back.

And imo those who got shafted with wano bounties (Franky Sanji Zoro and Luffy) will get big bounty boosts after this arc.

Franky for fighting alongside the ancient robot against the fleet

Sanji for holding off Kizaru then fighting alongside the ancient robot against the fleet.

Zoro for defeating Lucci

Luffy for defeating Kizaru

That’ll put their bounties more to where they should logically be

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Got nothing to say and start tagging others to save you ?
:suresure:
You were always this weak willed proven by when you disappeared for months the second the spoilers for the chapter dropped that confirmed the week timeskip. I was literally in the waiting room then.

Anyways back to the topic. How many loads have you been swallowing last year begging for Zoro vs Kizaru?
Does it hurt now that Sanji will shit all over that sword clown ?

Just don't leave again. It's alright.
Why are you avoiding the point.

Sanji will never have better than zoro in this manga.

So again what ever sanji does zoro will do better. Will always happen.

So again I ask you what yonko coped this badly that they championed sanji fighting them.

This is further proof why the latrines are the worst faction in the story.

Saturn out here casually tanking shit and just regenerating, without giving a single fuck.

some fans: "HE SO WEAK!!!! WEAKLINGS ATTACKING HIM!!!"

Like bruh what.

Old man is literally showcasing insane feat right now.
The only way to kill this guy it seems you have to obliterate him from existence.
Like what you have to do to killl Cell in DBZ.

that s now how it works lol
Explain.

Thats not sabo s signature attack its ace s
Nothing proves sabo has better haki than kuma either .
You refuse to accept that a mere punch did more than sabo s weak ass fire punch
Sabo took over Ace' will and it essentially became his signature attack...
I didn't say his Haki is better. I said his signature fire attack is stronger than a hardening punch, duh. Both Kuma and Sabo are not just Haki users, both have broken DFs.
You weekly read this manga and your conclusion is that Sabo, using Ace' signature attack, fire punch is just weak. You also came to the weird conclusion of stating fire = useless. What's your obsession with downplaying fire that much?!

Status
Not open for further replies.