Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ZORO VS LUCCI. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR IT. I WORE THE EGGHEAD SUIT IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER 3 MONTHS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE ZORO WEAR A LEOPARD COAT?!
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE GLORIOUS ENMA OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK JINBEI. FUCK LUCCI. FUCK KIZARU. FUCK ODA. FUCK EGGHEAD. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING ZORO'S POTENTIAL FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !
JOIN THE LUCCI AND SANJI HYPETRAIN SON!!!!
IT'S NEVER TOO LATE

@Pringles @MarineHQ i started to get bored man, this shit is just making on the borderline of dropping it .

Not a single good fight , Kizaru vs Luffy was the battle of MID

the last arc was trash

stalling for nothing

Mickey mouse Villains in the recent years aside Doffy

Admirals doing nothing but being shown as clowns, Deskainu doing nothing but barking, Midhawk just living a free life, clownagon doing nothing but sitting his ass and complaining etc etc ....

I have one issue is that all of my dear mangas that i have started reading with One Piece have finished now only Manhwas are keeping me there
Hang in there brother.

I

Indigo

Still waiting for the Sanji did something like pew said.

But reading the meltdown is making me laugh alone in my bed so much :gokulaugh:

If Pew said some bullshit on Sanji I'm the one who will be mad :beckmoji:
I think that was it

Sanji going to take Bonney to the thing than running back

just to see Kizaru blow it to kingdom come

Status
Not open for further replies.