Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea and that's the best they can do.
There are a lot of warships with lethal weapons.
Unless you believe grandfleet or Germa can take on buster call. You're delusional.
Only 8 VA in Egghead, my guy here thinking they have lile 15/20 of these ready to go

Let's say 3 are left behind to lead the buster call charge, 5 others aren't enough to deal with Germa or the Grand Fleet.

F

Foul Legacy

Only 8 VA in Egghead, my guy here thinking they have lile 15/20 of these ready to go

Let's say 3 are left behind to lead the buster call charge, 5 others aren't enough to deal with Germa or the Grand Fleet.
As I said , you're underestimating VA.
Not all of them are at a level Bart Fought.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Are mad? How can you downplay Tsuru and Smoker saying such thing?
Smoker hasn't had a good showing all of post time skip and barto's barriers will help him alot in this fight if Barto has armament smokers logia ability won't be an automatic win

And until Tsuru has any kind of feat in a flash back or in the story I'm not boarding that train for now she's just an old lady who's good at tactics

So, if Saturn doesn't go down here, and Bonney discovers that Luffy is Nika, and that finding the One Piece will help take down the World Government... this would give Bonney a reason to join the crew, right? To find the One Piece to help take down Saturn and the World Government?
Maybe. Either that or Kuma joins and she tags along with the crew for many years like Vivi, Momo and Carrot until the final arc so she can be with her dad and Nika.

Status
Not open for further replies.