Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He just goes up and chats with the people who want him dead the most despite being completely defenseless....
The guy they want dead the most is standing right in front of them defenseless while Luffy is getting fat and the SH are fucking around and they do absolutely nothing....

LOda isn't even trying.
That wasn't an issue pre ts. If the strawhats needed to do something. They fuckin got it done. Whether it was oars or aokiji.
Sanji and zoro especially

It never mattered back then. Oda gives too much focus to luffy and doesn't rely on the crew as much. It kinda sucks and its a key element we've been missing since pre ts in a battle shonen. They only get minor missions.

Battle isn't even my main complaint. It was just a waste of a chapter that could've progressed the plot in a more efficient manner
I've said this before but Thriller Bark and Ennies Lobby as far as I'm concerned were the truly last great arcs. Everything since then has just been a steady downturn where the crew didn't feel like they mattered as much anymore and the pacing and fights got increasingly less interesting with the timeskip being the point of no return.

So much of this arc has been spent trying to kill Dr. Vegapunk. And now the Marines are just like "Naaaaah", what the hell is even happening?
To tell the truth not much of the arc has been on that .
That is what the arc about but we had 10 chapter out side stuff , 7 chapters of kuma flash back .
When it comes to people trying to kill the real VP it been about 3 chapters the most lol .
Also at this point i think Satrun just want VP to suffer , man want kill his friends , destroy his island and leave him for last .

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
He just goes up and chats with the people who want him dead the most despite being completely defenseless....
The guy they want dead the most is standing right in front of them defenseless while Luffy is getting fat and the SH are fucking around and they do absolutely nothing....

LOda isn't even trying.

I've said this before but Thriller Bark and Ennies Lobby as far as I'm concerned were the truly last great arcs. Everything since then has just been a steady downturn where the crew didn't feel like they mattered as much anymore and the pacing and fights got increasingly less interesting with the timeskip being the point of no return.
Tbh those two are looking right at him and the island is being bombarded. Saturn is such a PoS he probably wants to drag this out, he also seems content to finger Vegapunk got more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.