Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as a side note, do people not realize ACOA/ACOO Gear 4 getting absolutely mogged by Kizaru essentially means Zoro and Sanji stand absolutely no chance against him?

Luffy is the only individual here that can stop him, you would need a mass team up of the other SHs if Luffy didn’t fight him
Zoro can use conqueror's haki and Luffy paralyzed Kizaru the moment he started using it.

I really wonder what 3 swords coated in conqueror's haki can do to the same person.
Post automatically merged:

Um, your argument would work if Luffy was attacking Saturn to protect Bonney this chapter. Instead he punched Kizaru.
Luffy punched Kizaru AWAY.

He got rid of Kizaru most likely to focus on Saturn.

Get your facts straight and stop pushing this nonsense.

Just as a side note, do people not realize ACOA/ACOO Gear 4 getting absolutely mogged by Kizaru essentially means Zoro and Sanji stand absolutely no chance against him?

Luffy is the only individual here that can stop him, you would need a mass team up of the other SHs if Luffy didn’t fight him
I personally believe it's gonna be Kuma + Bonney + strawhats vs Saturn.
Luffy vs Kizaru. Luffy never finishes inconclusive battles like that.

Zoro can use conqueror's haki and Luffy paralyzed Kizaru the moment he started using it.

I really wonder what 3 swords coated in conqueror's haki can do to the same person.

Zoro needs to land the attack first, and frankly, if Kizaru does the same orbital strike that made Luffy go Gear 5 I’m not sure Zoro gets up

The real issue is that people can’t accept that Kizaru > Saturn so they want to force Luffy to fight Saturn instead lmao
Kizaru x Luffy is also a much better matchup, since Luffy's usual big punches won't work against Kiz, so it would force Luffy to use different strats, much better cool looking feats.
Luffy x Saturn would be just like Kaido x Luffy, only instead of tanking Luffy's attacks, he would just regenerate until the generic big punch comes and ends the fight. Freaking boring.

It is strange that some people would rather make a ZKK 2.0 than let Kiz fight Luffy.

Um, what?
It would only mean something if it left Kizaru immobile. Not to mention that your narrative still didn't work since Luffy WAS AIMING towards Kizaru, not Saturn.

Hey, maybe Luffy will attack both Kizaru and Saturn, who knows? Yet again, this chapter doesn't help your argument.

In fact, it's just a very short summary of this chapter. I can't get "my facts straight" because there is still LOTS OF LACKED INFORMATION.

Lol it doesn’t matter how far Luffy punched Kizaru away. He is lightspeed, he will comeback to Luffy immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.