Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yes, that does feel like an inevitability, but they will probably become fodder/hype tools for Saturn too given Odas treatment of giants but if they do that Great Elbaf Spear attack or w/e and fuck up Saturn brutally, I would LOVE that! Or they could fuck up the entire Marine fleet potentially? Cause severe damage to most of the fleet at least?

Oda will probably let them have a bit more hype to help up Elbaf the next inevitable arc naturally ofc. Its so funny watching people STILL denying we're getting Elbaf, being completely oblivious to how much Oda has tried to make it obvious both IRL and in the story that its happening and he WANTS it to happen too ofc lmao.

Wasn't Hajrudin meant to seek out Dorry and Broggy too? For the New Giant Pirates or w/e? Would be nice if the New Giant Pirates showed up as they're a division of the Grand Fleet now too ofc.

Still waiting for Shanks to actually go after Barto too, whereverthe hell Barto is right now too lol.

Aye its a bit of a convenient cop out but it makes sense. Would be nice if they confirmed that as the reasoning since they've been fighting for over a century non stop too.

I'm gonna ignore that last part though anyway.

I'm really wondering what the giants will do, maybe you are right

Status
Not open for further replies.