Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Egghead is so far a really good arc imo.

It feels like some people forgot just how many bad moments Wano had.
I've seen Wano slanderers turn into Oda's angels over this arc. It's amazing what It's done for the series.

Once the arc ends and the anime really gets into it from Law vs. BB onwards, people will see what it does for anime onlys and readers catching up.

Real threat bc his lightspeed makes him more lethal than the comparatively sluggish Saturn. Compare the crew stalling against Saturn vs the crew stalling Kizaru
Saturn has instantaneous explosion attacks. Kizaru despite being light has basically just projectiles. I'm tired of pretending Kizaru is lightspeed when he just isn't. Oda nerfed him ridiculously.

@Lance_Dragonite next time spend less time thinking about what hint you gonna post and proof read your summaries clown
When I was a kid they were bringing a fire engine to school but they arrived without it because it had to be used. I was so mad about it I said "If you didn't have the fire engine, you shouldn't have come at all" and got in trouble from my teacher.

Karma struck and when they did end up bringing the fire engine in, I was off sick.

Does Sanji have any fans left? After rooftop 5 and the events of egg head the guy is cemented as a jobber and weakling, literally frankys equal and collateral damage material for both admirals and gorosei. Joke of a character. He was lucky that kaku was nerfed, even the giraffe would have wiped his dick with with sanjino.

Status
Not open for further replies.