Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kizaru isn't looking pathetic he is beyond that because he simply failed to do something to Sanji who was trying to protect a child with his own body. Sanji is very strong.

And still standing with a chad.

Give up. This is getting embarrassing.
I haven't made 300 posts in less than 2 days trying to convince everyone that I'm on the winning aside. Spoiler alert, it never works.
So you agree Nika will go after Saturn after all? Good, I got my response.

Now keep yapping as much as you want until it happens ;)
Yep. He almost killed VP after all and bullied Bonney and Kuma but gladly Saturn's bodyguard is there to prevent him from getting hurt.
:shocking:

You’re a Nika fan right @Pringles

Why are you hyping up Saturn vs Nika when this Old Jobber is fucking Ass
Saturn:
- He killed Ginny
- He made Bonney contract a disease
- He made Kuma turn into a robot and lose consciousness
- He forces Kizaru to hurt his friends
- He almost killed Vegapunk
- He started a Buster Call to destroy Vegapunk's research and island

Kizaru:
- He is conflicted and acting based on Saturn

A certain fandom: Luffy will fight Kizaru and not Saturn!!

Lol what are you talking about? Even you have admitted Nika beats BOTH Saturn and Kizaru. You changed the goalpost after seeing how pathetic Kizaru looks here.
I'm bodying all the nonsense you're spreading you gaslighting clown. In no way have I taken my take back that Luffy will defeat both in my post, dunno where you're getting this.

Luffy has to defeat Kizaru in order to defeat Saturn. The all out fight will happen against Kizaru and the one shot will happen against Saturn.

Kizaru looked amazing. I couldn't have expected more from his durability but Oda has proven me wrong yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.