Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He send Kuzan during the war in wano, he didn't know that BM was absent.

You saw what Aokiji did with Cracker, no commander except Katakuri gonna even match up with Kuzan and even Kata would lose.

The gap between a Top Tier like Teach,Aokiji and Big Mom and firstmates are to large(except Ben Beckman).

Teach don't need to fear anyone, we saw what he did with Law crew just with 3 Crew members...

Teach crew is capable to split up into 3 groups, each of them have their own story:
- Teach,Burgess,Van Augar and Doc winning over Law and his crew
-Kuzan,Shiryuu,Vasco,San Wolf and Pizzaro winning over Garp and Navy
-Devon and Lafitte in egghead arc.

The crew is so balanced that they can keep up in multiple fronts. Teach crew is really strong and with Kuzan the strongest Yonkou crew.

Teach with Kuzan is like Whitebeard with Oden or Roger with Ray, two top tiers in one crew are very op.
this is so true tbh, have we EVER seen another crew fight on three different fronts like this and (probably depending on what happens in Egghead) come out on top in ALL three of them? Thats kinda wild

Assuming hes even defeated this arc, i have no idea lol, i was responding to your Kizaru comment. Clearly Luffy is focused on Kizaru though, I dont know what else to tell you.
That's not an issue assuming Saturn isn't that strong
Saturn has to be defeated. It was setup during the whole kuma flashback
Now Bonney Saw Nika in Luffy. Bonney's freedom can't be complete only by a Defeat/Kill of Saturn

(I sound like a zkk unfortunately)

He send Kuzan during the war in wano, he didn't know that BM was absent.
Nope. He literally says he knows she's going to Wano.

You saw what Aokiji did with Cracker, no commander except Katakuri gonna even match up with Kuzan and even Kata would lose.

Cracker was injured.

The RHP are simply the most powerful crew alive.

It won't be until Blackbeard gets his third fruit or some other power up that he gets an advantage on shanks

That's not an issue assuming Saturn isn't that strong
Saturn has to be defeated. It was setup during the whole kuma flashback
Now Bonney Saw Nika in Luffy. Bonney's freedom can't be complete only by a Defeat/Kill of Saturn

(I sound like a zkk unfortunately)
You realize Kuma’s punch on Saturn could have been the catharsis for the flashback?

We don’t NEED Saturn to go down here @Paperchampion23

Status
Not open for further replies.