Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Real talk though Kizaru is just being stalled so that Luffy and Bonney can confront Saturn.
She will probably transform in front of Luffy and perform the same attack after which the ancient robot should come in as well (it is moving this entire time).

Worst case scenario rn the arc is about to end, Bonney smacks Saturn once and the Robot flies everyone outta there.

No way I think this arc is ending that soon

Real talk though Kizaru is just being stalled so that Luffy and Bonney can confront Nika.
She will probably transform in front of Luffy and perform the same attack after which the ancient robot should come in as well (it is moving this entire time).

Worst case scenario rn the arc is about to end, Bonney smacks Saturn once and the Robot flies everyone outta there.

If Oda needed Kizaru to being "stalled" he would just let kizaru sit on his ass for 5+ chapters like last time
I swear you guys always try to write some headcanon rather than accept what is on the page

This is true for all instances or characters btw.

Real talk though Kizaru is just being stalled so that Luffy and Bonney can confront Saturn.

Yeah it’s just Luffy and Momo 2.0 where Momo went through character development alongside Luffy while Kaido was getting stalled.

I feel like Sanji will stall Kizaru with IJ and Luffy will pummel Saturn a long time, Bonney will jump in with ancient Robot who will take on Saturn. Sanji will lose and Luffy will step in against awakened Kizaru.

Zoro said that Luffy should focus on Kizaru, no one else in the crew is able to fight him longer.
Sanji will have his moment, but he still lose.
Of course if Oda not try to stall Kizaru the whole arc letting him use his base moves....
:few:

I feel like Sanji will stall Kizaru with IJ and Luffy will pummel Saturn a long time, Bonney will jump in with ancient Robot who will take on Saturn. Sanji will lose and Luffy will step in against awakened Kizaru.

Zoro said that Luffy should focus on Kizaru, no one else in the crew is able to fight him longer.
Sanji will have his moment, but he still lose.
Of course if Oda not try to stall Kizaru the whole arc letting him use his base moves....
:few:
Hope so brother. Hope so. Glad we're not on break but I'm not expecting much for this batch of 3 chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.