Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji hasn’t started stalling Kizaru? All he did was block one laser.

If Oda does go the route of Sanji actually stalling Kizaru; he’ll need to use IJ.
If Kizaru goal is to kill bonney and sanji did prevent that, he did "stall" or whatever you guys mean collectivly throwing that term around and doesnt need to do anything else for that. This discussion tires me its gonna be more clear with the raws.

The thing is though, the longer this fight gets dragged out the better Lucci looks. Don't you think?

You can't say he's trash, because then that just makes Zoro look bad no?

Lucci's a solid YC1+ imo.
Lucci wanted smoke with Luffy knowing he was titled an emperor despite not acknowledging him as such. Proceeds to fight against a gear 5 Luffy while showing his growth since TS and busting out an awakening. Got styled on with the goggles dawn rocket, was back up on his feet not too long after. Surprise attacked by Stussy, logically and accepted Luffy and the strawhat pirates were above there capabilites so teamed up with them to stall time for Kizaru to touch down. At that moment he declares that him and Kizaru are enough to handle them. Will he pay for that underestimation of the strawhats i sure hope so. But Lucci got Crocodile post TS buff treatment and he didnt stay stagnant or underwhelming like Smoker. Im a Zoro fan but i also like Rob Gucci so guess im in the minority here

Status
Not open for further replies.