Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru was just Goki to Luffy this arc. You honestly can't have expected him to be final boss tier if all it takes is a single attack from Luffy to put him out for 12 chapters. Saturn will finally use a named attack and his conquerors haki and we'll finally see 2 top tiers battling it out. Thank god for that. :steef:
you better be correct with that prediction.. Until now Saturn is just a meaty-punchbag with a ridiculous entry into the summory where he summoned himself etc. The stronger the Antagonists are the better a Luffy victory is.. So we need Saturn to be more impressive then MF Whitebeard and Big Mom at least

Do you think Lucci needs to be wanked like seriously? oda already doing the wank himself

Lucci
-equal clash with G5 Luffy where they push each other back
- withstand his named attacks
-Luffy turn old man after fighting Lucci
-one shot sentomaru ad break his world's strongest defense
-one shot atlas
-Stalling zoro

vs

kizaru
-overpower G4 without advanced haki
-failed to one shot setomaru with named attack
-couldn't damage atlas
-running away from G5
-laser blocked by Sanji

Don't you see Lucci is looking better right now? only awakening and low diffing Sanji will save Kizaru from embarasment.
Ztards were downplaying Lucci now look at them hyping him up lol. No shame at all.:beckmoji::whitepress:

Which is why I’m complaining lol. But I guess that’s just One Piece, the villains suck and the whole manga is just Oda making the good guys win un-earned victories. This dude actually thinks Dragonball is a series to he aspired to so I can’t be surprised.

But damn, don’t compare me to Kinyagi lmfao. Bro has a hype seizure every time Toei shits out a poorly animated filler scene.
Oda copies a lot of shit.
For example Karasu looks like Karasu from Yu Yu Hakusho and even has the exact same name.
He also did the exact same thing Togashi did where
the mc dies and due to a special lineage or power he revives and eventually beats the shit out of the villain that killed him
Though that's a common trope in mangas/animes, but still, feels like he stole Togashi's flow completely.

BB pirate's.
Zoro still fighting 50% Lucci 12+ chapters LMAO
Sanji power of love LOL?
Saturn captured?
I cannot believe
Zoro vs Lucci being a long fight is to be expected their both high tier fighters

Sanji always used the power of love from the beginning

Saturn isn't captured idk where people are getting this from unless there's more spoilers I'm not seeing

Status
Not open for further replies.