Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Bonney isn't a strawhat. Kuma isnt a strawhat. Might as well argue ZKK. After all. Kaido being killed by Zoro will be attributed to the Strawhats.

He can beat Kizaru and Saturn.

Nah it's more narratively fulfilling for Kuma and Bonney for Nika himself to beat Saturn.

Again.

You've gone from Bonney will beat Saturn. To ancient robot.

You're just throwing shit at the wall.
I've always said both the robot and Bonney/Kuma will fight Saturn. I couldnt give a shit about who finishes him off.

Luffy could 1v2 you say? I mean given how ass Saturn has been so far. I'm not sure he'd add anything to the table.

Also love how you keep ignoring that the Iron Giant will DEFINITELY come into play at one point and it wont just be to carry the fucking ship now that they've got Elbaf giants to help with the escape

What will the Iron Giant do? It's so fucking obvious that this CD killing machine will jump Saturn and not a freaking Admiral who has zero VC ties

I've always said both the robot and Bonney/Kuma will fight Saturn. I couldnt give a shit about who finishes him off.

Luffy could 1v2 you say? I mean given how ass Saturn has been so far. I'm not sure he'd add anything to the table.

Also love how you keep ignoring that the Iron Giant will DEFINITELY come into play at one point and it wont just be to carry the fucking ship now that they've got Elbaf giants to help with the escape

What will the Iron Giant do? It's so fucking obvious that this CD killing machine will jump Saturn and not a freaking Admiral who has zero VC ties
Again it's possible.

But like. We know you're just scared Luffy fights Saturn. Luffy is shown furious at Saturn. He stabbed a guy who gave him food.

What happens when someone attacks someone who gave Luffy food?

He kicks their ass.

So you were even desperate enough to argue someone far away from the fighting beats him.

That's how scared you are.

Not visual either.
Also why havent you addressed the fact that you stated he is not using aCoO when you've got no evidence of that?
I would assume he is using ACoO, especially against someone as fast as Kizaru. But even that's assumption, because in the past, it was often indicated if Luffy predicted the future (e.g. vs. Hakai or Kaido's Thunder Bagua in 1001). With offensive Haki however, it is more clear than with precognition, due to the visuals. Both ACoC and barrier have visual effects (latter creating the no touch effect with a barrier whose edges can be seen. And since 2/3 advanced offensive Hakis are not visually portrayed, the third (internal destruction) has a high likelihood of not being used either.
Btw will you keep the same energy when Luffy fights BB or Lhanks (if that ever happens) or will you choose to connect your braincells and naturally assume that given he's serious narratively speaking he is obviously using these passive invisible abilities?
Yes, I will keep the same energy, especially when Shanks has black lightning leaking out of his blade while Luffy has no Haki leaking.
Cause I could play the same game and argue Kizaru isnt using basic haki since his legs are never black, same for the barrier shit which he has
Legs made out of light might look differently when reinforced with Haki. But even then, Kizaru's Haki feats are limited to barrier Haki, which he used with two other admirals to stop a shockwave. Sky splitting ACoC is a whole other story.

@Pringles didn't you said something about karma? Not only Laturn was clowned this chapter, Kizaru is held back by Luffy and Sanji combined effort

Must feel stupid now 🤭
Bro didn't even read the summary 💀

What did I tell you about reading the spoilers entirely?

As usual, you are disrespecting the work of our leakers and this isn't cool

Stop embarrassing yourself and this forum

Don't bring my name ever again, I'm ashamed to be mentioned by such an embarrassment

Yes. Conveniently, Luffy used his most exhausting form while restricting the usage of any advanced Haki, limiting it to his last punch, which flattened Kizaru. I wonder what would have happened, if Luffy did the same as vs Kaido; using hours of internal destruction, barrier and ACoC while going through all of his forms, from gear stacking (Roc moves), Snakeman, boundman and G5. Rather than conveniently using the form of Snakeman that fought Katakuri..
Joke mode: thanks Oda for letting us know Katakuri could beat Kaido.

Kizaru --> "you are strong, you really are the one who has beaten Kaido";

WG user --> "nope, did not use even Ryuo".

This is more Kaido slander than everything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.