Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you honestly think Oda will dedicate enough time to Lucci vs. Zoro for Lucci to have "one or two powerful moves in store," I think you are going to be pretty disappointed, not going to lie. I think that whenever Jinbei shows up, Zoro will do some named attack against Lucci, who might try to counter with an upgraded version of his Rokuogan only to be overpowered, and that's going to be it.

The best Lucci can hope for is that Zoro uses Lions Song but he upgrades it via KoH and names it Leopards song or something like that before he gets one shot. Oda didnt havbe Zoro pretty much say "I am the one who dictates how long this fight lasts" only for the fight to last much longer.
Fair. Yeah, Oda does seem to setting it up for the big finish. I just want to see Lucci do something since that Luffy fight, but regardless Zoro is gonna handle him.

This just show how hypocritical most zoro fans are. Oda did not even make Zoro bad he just didn’t make him shine yet.
sanji fans haven’t had a good hype in years and when he has it, y’all are complaining
Let’s be honest it’s not just because Sanji looks good and Zoro hasn’t shined yet; it’s because it’s Kizaru. The Zoro fandom hyped this man as a tier above ryo and Fuji because they believed it was a fight Zoro was entitled to but now that Sanji, is getting the scenes with Kizaru that some Zoro fans were very excited to see Zoro get after sabaody; they’re a bit salty. And understandably so.

The cope is 2 swords Zoro is fighting Lucci.

Yet we've seen Zoro fight Lucci 3 sword styles what happened? = Nothing

We seen Zoro using green fart gas King of L mode what happened? Nothing

Now we cut back to him going 2 swords style and what's happened? = He's all bruised and bloodied up.

The simple fact is. If Zoro could have beat Lucci quickly he would have. But he can't.

This just show how hypocritical most zoro fans are. Oda did not even make Zoro bad he just didn’t make him shine yet.
sanji fans haven’t had a good hype in years and when he has it, y’all are complaining
Which years? Since 2023? What is with this completely asininie goldfish memory? Everytime Sanji does something cool, it's always been "years", even if the last time was 2 weeks ago.

Lol if the author decides he want to stall no matter the levels between the two characters. Loda did not want Zoro in the main stage yet that’s why he has been restricted from even using single named move
you havent seen a named move because well you havent seen the fight . .......
notice you havent seen a named move from lucci either . there's zero need to cope here.

the fights gone on long enough for jinbei to want to intervene. you cant excuse this for plot induced stupidity.
its funny you want to act like lucci accomplished nothing, you actually thought this fight would be done next we saw them .

most painful about this for you lot is while lucci holds him up
sanji gets to do something relevant against kizaru
:yurazclear:

Status
Not open for further replies.