Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
He also said you are not the one who's controlling the time of the fight what does this tell you :milaugh:
It tells me that Zoro is smack talking Lucci back since Lucci started to shit talk him first. If Zoro said he's in a hurry but the fight is still happening then he didnt "end it when he wanted to"

He wanted it to already be over which is why he's lamenting about being in a hurry.

@Pringles pinged them earlier to address the very serious topic of WorstGen missing image uploads. Definitely not Pringles hallucinating, WorstGen’s severe lack of full chapter raws is a serious issue on this forum.

I am hereby asking the mods to investigate this issue immediately. We need to see the raws that Pringles sees where Bonney is held as Saturn’s prisoners and must be freed. This is an urgent matter so prompt attention would be appreciated, mods.
Ah, lol.

pew translation
Zoro: You're quite tough! I'm in a hurry here...!
Lucci: That line is for the one who wins at the end, Roronoa! Not for the nuisance that's making his comrades wait, am I wrong? As long as you're still surviving, your comrades can't make a move...
Zoro: You say that like you're the one who's controlling the time of the fight here, Rob Lucci !
How do you read this and come to the conclusion Zoro can't end things when he wants
zolo means no one controls the game, it is extremely equal, only zolo wanker can not understand this

@Pringles pinged them earlier to address the very serious topic of WorstGen missing image uploads. Definitely not Pringles hallucinating, WorstGen’s severe lack of full chapter raws is a serious issue on this forum.

I am hereby asking the mods to investigate this issue immediately. We need to see the raws that Pringles sees where Bonney is held as Saturn’s prisoners and must be freed. This is an urgent matter so prompt attention would be appreciated, mods.
I asked you to stop quoting me.

Keep my dick out of your mouth.

I don't want to entertain your circus anymore, whether it is you, Kinyagi, Paperchampion or somebody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.