ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1108: ATTENTION WORLD

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Vegapunk's heart stopping set off the message but that does not mean he will necessarily die.

People can have their hearts restarted/recovered after having stopped for a while. Brain death is the point from which a person cannot recover .

And on this very island we were shown the organs in the lab...something along those lines.

Luffy promised Sentomaru that he will get Vegapunk safely off this island & so vegapunk stella isn't gonna die.

I am fine with the story going either way.

Yonko Luffy > Admiral Kizaru + Gorosei Saturn. That look on Saturn's & Luffy's face is terrifyingly menacing. 10/10 chapter.

Is that why Luffy needed to use G5 against awakening Lucci. While awakening Lucci can't get past 2 swords Zoro.
Funnily enough , Now Admirals fans are claiming Luffy using his peak to fight Kizaru while we said the same against Awakened Lucci :suresure:
AND for reminder ; 2 swords Zoro clashed against Kamazou yet he was Onigiri's level which shows 2 swords Zoro can beat easily Kamazou through the use of Iai Techniques which are far faster and stronger than Onigiri that Kamazou couldn't react to :funky:

I felt like Kaido because seeing Luffy just snatch Lizaru and crush him while holding back that monster was just Godfy energy. Nika Piece never fails.
:ultimoji::zosmug:
Next the King of Hell will be declawing some evil kitty.

geez louise sanji, its not going good for you huh dude? THE GIANT MASTERS ARE AWESOME as always, vegapunk, we r sorry. rest in piece. its payback time luffy. get them good. and i feel sorry for bonney as she has made up with vegapunk yet lost him at the same time. cant wait to see what the message is all about. get lost caribou! blackbeard does not accept weaklings. anyway, way to go oda. this chapter was cool.

Peak chapter man!! Luffy finally got serious. He can be serious in G5!! That’s good news. Peak Yonko moment there, holding off Gorosei and Kizaru at the same time.

Saturn’s peak form looks good. Very demonic and intimidating. He’ll shows his cards more next few chapters. I don’t know how much the giants are going to help against an admiral and world elder. Waiting for the ancient robot to make its impact.

VegaPunk is going to die? His injuries are way too fatal for him to survive. We have huge lore reveal coming up and it’s going to be the beginning of the end of OP (we are rushing towards the end of the series). Can’t wait

Funnily enough , Now Admirals fans are claiming Luffy using his peak to fight Kizaru while we said the same against Awakened Lucci :suresure:
AND for reminder ; 2 swords Zoro clashed against Kamazou yet he was Onigiri's level which shows 2 swords Zoro can beat easily Kamazou through the use of Iai Techniques which are far faster and stronger than Onigiri that Kamazou couldn't react to :funky:
dont you know? zoro fans are coping while zoro isnt using his equivalent of hybrid & awakening (koh and ashura) and mocking luccis litlle strenght or for even thinking he is in control of their fight.

Honestly at this point as an Admiral and World Government stan - Kaido > Saturn and Kizaru.

I never expected Kizaru to be on Kaido‘s level. Only Akainu (maybe Kuzan), prime Garp, Sengoku and Kong could be on Kaido‘s level, but from a five older star I did expect him to be very close at least and at best being above Kaido.

Nop. Saturn and Kizaru being treated embarrassingly. Nika and Oda is the worst thing to have happened to post TS One Piece.