ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1108: ATTENTION WORLD

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
I never want to hear Luffy is not an official Yonko because he doesn't have the strength.

Midd is a bum compared to Luffy
Low is a bum compared to Luffy
Zori is a bum compared to Luffy

If your name isn't Shanks, Mihawk, Blackbeard, Dragon or Akainu don't compare them to our GOAT. Luffy is top 5
top 5 in the verse spent the last 10 chapters helpless on the ground after using G5 once.

I never want to hear Luffy is not an official Yonko because he doesn't have the strength.

If your name isn't Shanks, Mihawk, Blackbeard, Dragon or Akainu don't compare them to our GOAT. Luffy is top 5
Idk why people where trying to downplay him

As if we didn't see him go blow for blow with kaido and not even take kizaru or Saturn serious until recently

People like to say Luffy had help against Kaido which I guess is true

But what they fail to mention is the only person of the roof top 5 that could do significant damage to kaido was Luffy

Zoro had to give it everything he had just to scar kaido

And they also conveniently forget Luffy was far outclassed when he first came to wano

He learned and grew to the point of going toe to toe with kaido before he even unlocked g5

With G5 Luffy had the clear advantage, he was tanking the majority of Kaido's attacks and then embedded him into a bed of Lava

I like the chapter but Oda still is using bait and switch every chapter. For someone that claims to want to end the manga soon he is sure dragging his ass.

Looking at the chapter, the start is good. Shigan is confirmed as using CoA it seems, a small theory that I have is that Rokugan seems like a way to train marines into Haki in a systematic way. Although VAs jobbing is getting out of hand. Doll is older than I thought and Oda is baiting that the giants will fight but I doubt that this will happen.

Sanji was used as filler the last couple of chapters. He has left and returned already. That's bad. Specially because, since he couldn't be moved, it would be easier for Luffy to just move saturn and kizaru away together with with Sanji.

Overall, the chapter by itself is fine. It just looks like volume padding.

At least you are putting some respect on Goathawk that is unusual from Luffy fanboys

At least you are putting some respect on Goathawk that is unusual from Luffy fanboys
I've never denied Mihawk wasn't strong tbf you don't get a 3.6b bounty for nothing. I just don't rate him higher than Kaido and will have to see more from Shanks but portrayal in the story narrative puts him above for me. He's deffo above Big Mom, Dragon and Current Blackbeard though.

I can be quite reasonable lol
Post automatically merged:

top 5 in the verse spent the last 10 chapters helpless on the ground after using G5 once.
But when he uses G5 even for 5 mins he negs your fave.

I've never denied Mihawk wasn't strong tbf you don't get a 3.6b bounty for nothing. I just don't rate him higher than Kaido and will have to see more from Shanks but portrayal in the story narrative puts him above for me. He's deffo above Big Mom, Dragon and Current Blackbeard though.

I can be quite reasonable lol
Post automatically merged:

But when he uses G5 even for 5 mins he negs your fave.
just like he negged Kizaru ? or Lucci ? Except they were both up and kicking before Luffy was