Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why Oda thought this power would be fitting for Saturn

Like he can't seem to be competent even
His design sucks
I can see why Oda though this power fits Saturn, from all 5 elders, he's the older one that almost can't walk... so he having a slow df is fitting tbh. Is trash?.it is, but fits his character!

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Kizaru forgot he has observation haki again
Same with emission/barrier haki too, unless he uses it in this chapter, which I doubt lol. I gotta read the fool summary but Oda has really dumbed down and depowered Kizaru since Sabaody and Marineford and its frustrating. To the point people make fun of his lasers and they seem more like they're tickling when they're actually extremely explosive/destructive and searing too. Sigh.

Still not awakening. Still no monkey themed attack. Yonkos and Admirals with no confirmed awakenings and Oda dumbing them down hard with haki like with the calamities too.

Oda really Forgot that Perona is one of One Piece Heroines:josad:
Wait is she really not there? Not seen the pics but I thought I read her name come up. Better not be "foreshadowing" of her dying ffs. Better be him just forgetting. Im gonna go throw hands with him now ffs lmao.

I don't think that's the case tbh.

This arc is very centered around Zoan awakening: We've seen both Lucci and Kaku having the same dark clouds and theirs have no difference to Saturn's.
Oda's been using the same Zoan awakening pattern with the clouds.

In fact, nothing states Awakening is just a singular form, y'know? Especially Luffy's own Awakening can still reach new forms.
The thing is that every Zoan who is confirmed to be awakened has only shown one form, it's headcanon to say otherwise when there isn't a single shred of evidence to suggest it.

And a smoke scarf doesn't indicate awakening by itself because Luffy had one in Gear 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.