Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it is not simple awakening

Simple Gomu Awakening would be like Doffy's string awakening, turning landscape into rubber etc

This whole transformation into ancient Sun God is different than Gomu awakening. It is asspull because deep down Oda realizes his MC is nothing more than fodder with his old Gomu Gomu fruit
I am not sure about that but I am sure that you have "awakened" your ancient Cope God DF...:cheers:

Oda didn't do anything. Luffy just stop both allowing Sanji and Vegapunk who looks like he going to die to escape. Marco stop King and Queen. They were were literally fine afterwards
It’s not about any damage luffy did, it’s about how he son’d the 2 of them, just like king and queen got son’d

As for sanjino, it seems luffy occupying 2 top tiers at once makes more sense in oda’s head than sanji defending himself :milaugh:

The stars aligned for Zoro fans however. Last chapter was a big L for Zoro fans, this chapter was a huuuuuge W for Luffy fans. But the leakers delayed it to 2 days then beef started and delayed it even more. Nobody hyped Luffy even a bit either.....
I don't even see how its a W. It's shit writing when the crew is useless and only luffy is allowed to be relevent. Straight dogshit

S

Sasaki Kojirō

@Sasaki Kojirō Admiral stans eating dirt again..
Of course they are, because the man who's taking on 1 versus 2 against Kizaru and Saturn was getting beaten up by Kaidou in Wano.
It also confirms that the fact that Saturn needs to help Kizaru against Luffy confirms Kizaru's inferiority compared to Luffy, which was already obvious from observing their performances previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.