Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Sanji's Birthday. Even if it isn't hype for Sanji.

Think about it. One of the biggest events of this entire manga will be revealed and take place on Sanji's Birthday.

Aside from the One Piece itself, this is one of the biggest things that will make or break every theorists theories in the fandom.

ON SANJI'S BIRTHDAY.
You’d be happy to find piss in your cup wouldn’t you ? wtf is this bozo talking about

I really don’t care who fights what
Kizaru simply needs to show mew moves that’s it, Logia Awakening
I’m fairly sure Kizaru ain’t getting beat by anyone besides Luffy in a 1v1, if he falls this arc that is
You think that the SHs are just going to escape, somehow I think so too. I mean the WG can't lose an Admiral, a Gorosei and the head of CP0 and failing in a Buster Call all at the same time before even the fight against WG begins. The other thing is that when arc fights are done then the abilities of the fighters are shown in much more detail than what has been done now.

Think about it. One of the biggest events of this entire manga will be revealed and take place on Sanji's Birthday.

Aside from the One Piece itself, this is one of the biggest things that will make or break every theorists theories in the fandom.

ON SANJI'S BIRTHDAY.
Power of love and buccaneer love explanation will be one of the topics I guess

Yeah, telling the story exactly how it happened is coping for you guys because there is some reality in your heads that doesn't match the actual one.

keep malding.
Keep molding is gold lol.

Luffy was in G5
Optimal course of action was to take down Kizaru as soon as possible.
Managed to hit him only at the last second and Kizaru barely even attacked.
Got super exhausted.

"YoUr ReaLIty" lol.

Its the only thing this forum is good for. Thats why all non agenda chapters this thread is dead
Look into yourself, do you wanna discuss one piece lore with these individuals? The essayist? They gonna present you flat earth level shit :usoprice:
Haha i decided to do that and started defending Sanji as a trial in every thread the amount of hate i receive is amazing . :funky:

This forum is heavly skewed with Zoro fans thats all i can say but i accepted that nothing will change . Sanji clownfest will continue despite him doing good .

To be fair i still try to engage lore piece there are people who likes to talk .

ON SANJI'S BIRTHDAY.
@OnePiss
History is getting revealed on Tama's birthday
Tama birthday -3rd March
Tama means Egg
.:snoopy:

True actually. Luffy loses more than those 2 since main characters always job until the end of an arc but his fans don't throw a tantrum every time it happens
At the moment, I would prefer the fight of ANY of the straw hats to the fights of Zoro and Sanji. I'm just tired of the characters and their annoying fandoms. I'm just annoyed by their arrogance, I want Oda to cool them down a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.