Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If oda wrote jjk

Yuji would be facing a fp sukuna by himself while the others are useless and also

"Shishishi this is fun sukuna" :whitepress::whitepress:
What is Luffy doing that Kaido, Akainu, Big Mom, Shanks, Mihawk, etc... Can't do? Rayleigh suggested in his prime, he would have been able to fight against Kizaru, and save the Straw Hats from Kuma, Sentomaru, and the Pacifistas.... Shiki fought against Garp and Sengoku. Oden fought against Prime Rayleigh and Scopper Gaban.

These rules don't just apply to Luffy. Any Top tier, is capable of standing their ground for awhile against more than two opponents. But for some reason, it's a problem, when it's Luffy. Give me a break.

He's right though.

The robot come from the AR, the great enemy of the WG, and attacked Marijoa, where DCs and Gorosei are.
The great enemy of the CD's are D's the robot is simply something created by ancient kingdom.

He's an admiral tard with a stupid agenda in mind, Luffy vs Saturn clearly is gonna be a thing wether Kizatu fightd alongside him or not. Maybe Bonney helps Luffy, maybe the Ancient Robot but decisively he will beat Saturn, and/or Kizaru too

Egghead has been 50+ chapters and the only straw hats that got a good showing were Luffy and Sanji

FMI was also 50+ chapters but all the straw hats got a fight, Oda is regressing with the straw hats to such a low level

The great enemy of the CD's are D's the robot is simply something created by ancient kingdom.

He's an admiral tard with a stupid agenda in mind, Luffy vs Saturn clearly is gonna be a thing wether Kizatu fightd alongside him or not. Maybe Bonney helps Luffy, maybe the Ancient Robot but decisively he will beat Saturn, and/or Kizaru too
Yeah, are the Ds, but the Ancient Robot attacked Marijoa probably for the very same reason, so it is logical that now it will go to Saturn. Now we know it is even related to Nika.

I am not saying he is going to beat Saturn, but I expect the Ancient Robot to fight him.

Status
Not open for further replies.