Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturn's different Zoan forms are probably like Chopper's points, especially when you consider that he's a scientist who experimented on devil fruits. His first form is obviously not built well for combat, and so when he has to resort to actual combat, he uses the form we see in the upcoming chapter.
Or maybe he went hybrid.

Just because the statement is older than you are doesn’t mean it’s irrelevant lol.

Show me one other character Oda outright said could end the manga. Kaido and Big Mom tried for 20 years and couldn’t do anything lol.
Lmfaoooo. That statement is just as true as

Who cares? Loooool. 20 year old shit crap don't mean a thing. 20 ideas change. Period. He probably considered the top of the power scale to be crocodile or something at the time. Unless you're prepared to prove to me that Luffys fruit is indeed the Gomu Gomu No Mi Paramecia. Clifford barely managed to scratch the paint off of Kuma :gokulaugh::gokulaugh: As the fleet admiral he hasn't done shit but have a extended staring contest with Dragon :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

If Saturn only starts showing impressive feats via his DF, then that would only prove my point lol.

Don’t forget Saturn got obliterated by 2HP Kuma and lost an arm to a falling building

The only difference between Saturn and Spandam is that Saturn ate a Devil fruit
I think Saturn getting obliterated by a 2HP kuma is more of a nod to Kuma than a knock on Saturn. Kuma has never been shown in the story to be weak. I don’t even feel like he’s YC1 level but that’s another story

Anyway I’m copping Saturn stocks

And yet Luffy didn’t shrivel against Kaido or Lucci, only a casual Kizaru. Lol

Imagine if Kizaru were actually intent on killing Luffy if even indifferent Kizaru turned Nika into a shriveled penis when even Kaido and Lucci could not.

It even happened when he turned off g5 normally after fighting against Lucci, the same thing happened when he fought against Kaido but he was able to turn on g5 again because Oda didn't go flashback

Imagine what would have happened if Luffy had wanted to finish her off instead of stalling her there.

:finally:

If Saturn only starts showing impressive feats via his DF, then that would only prove my point lol.

Don’t forget Saturn got obliterated by 2HP Kuma and lost an arm to a falling building

The only difference between Saturn and Spandam is that Saturn ate a Devil fruit
Ironic that you say this considering that Kizaru is a fruit merchant who has no conqueror's but you don't use these arguments on him

Hit me up when you stop having double standards

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Zoro and Sanji fans pushed Luffy vs Saturn hard so their fav could fight Kizaru
Turning out Luffy is fighting both
I warned you there was no way the first admiral would fall to any SH not named Luffy narratively, enjoy your Nika wank now retards :hapnoel:
Admiral fans celebrating this like the chapter wasn't a big shit in the face for every fandom bar luffy/ yonko.

2 v 1 with another top tier help lol.
:risitameh:

Admiral stocks down.
Goresei stocks down.
Zoro stocks down.
Sanji stocks down.

It's literally only luffy and maybe yonko by association that are skyrocketing.

1. It's the brief spoiler, we do this every week where people jump the gun on things left out.

2. I never held high expectations for this chapter. 1109 however comes out on Sanji's Birthday, if Oda does anything, he'll stick with his play of numbers.

3. Claims of Sanji 'running away.' Did you ever think that maybe Luffy commanded him to take VP? That's not running, that's obeying the Captain.
on the 3. you ARE right,but this is worstgen, NOBODY here cares about the nuances (or even common sense in this question) since everyone here views their fav character as "le best" and everyone else is shite, baiting and circling the agendas of people to watch their shits flip. & "mUh sHoeNeN hTs".

Status
Not open for further replies.