Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
β€Ž
Noone ever considered Zoro as Luffy's rival.
Zoro is the fighter of the crew isn't he ? Is he the only one not proffecient enough in his field ? Would you bat an eye when someone tells you that Nami is better than Luffy in navigation ? Sanji better in cooking ? Ect... ? Why wouldn't Zoro be a better fighter if it is his role in the crew ?
Tf is this shite? Luffy neither cooks nor navigates a ship. Luffy has been a fighter since he was what, 10? He is a fighter just like Zoro. The only difference is Luffy is simply better at it

You guys seriously think Zoro>Nika even in the midst of all this Nika wankfest week after week?
''You guys'' ?
I'm just one not 23 people.
Have you read what I wrote ? Doesn t it make sense ?
Yes I do consider Zoro as a better fighter than Luffy.
Luffy has fame.
Zoro has power.
Nami has wealth.

Luffy would be average if he didn't have his hidden power (pointed by Mihawk and others), he attracts people to follow him.
When it comes to fights though, he loses all the time and somehow it is ignored... as a reminder, Luffy had 5 rounds against Kaido lol imagine if the same thing happened to Zoro or anyone else...the trolling that would ensuite...
When it happens to Luffy (all the time), it's ok ! He is the strongest!!!!

C

CensoredbyWG

Oda will go all out for Usopp like he was supposed to for Zoro in Wano and Franky this arc.
Elbaf is gonna revolve around worshipping Nika
From wano's ending and beyond it's nika piece, the rest will just get a few highlights here and there.

Zero mention of mihawk and development of zoro on SWORDSMAN ARC, zero development of frank on engineers arc...

Usopp won't do anything in elbaf other than be nika's cheerleader.

why everyone in here so mad explain
BECAUSE WE'RE ONLY READING AGENDA PIECE IN THESE HALLS
WIZARU MADE FAIRY CONDOM TWERK IN FEAR BY HIS MERE PRESENCE IN 1090 SO I WON NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN
They understand how I feel when Toei removed COC lightning (and countless other things )
:peperain:
Always funny when M3 fans complaint about Toei

Status
Not open for further replies.