Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pringles, you are disrepectful to people all the time, over powerscaling of all things. Don't be a hypocrite, you literally have meltdowns over agenda and shit.

Ironically enough, you're being disrespectful toward me when I've always treated you with respect and kindness. As for charm, I don't respect him cause I caught him being racist against minorities just the other day. If you want to be purposefully dense then be my guest, at least I'm consistent and don't contradict myself every 5 seconds.
You came crying why Redon blocked you and started disrespecting him in the same sentence, come on now. I'm pretty sure you can figure out why.

You started disrespecting me the moment I called you out for this and you are surprised I'm disrespecting you now?

I don't care what Charm did, I didn't even know about what you just said, point still stands. You attacked him and I got myself involved, this is no different than what you are doing right now.

"Over powerscaling of all things" -> stop thinking that you are somehow wiser or smarter only because you don't get yourself involved in the debates of this forum. Agenda and powerscaling is most of the time unserious and is what is at the chore of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.