Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
When He said "Beautiful Female Sword-Master Carrying Meat" to wake Monster Trio
People thought the Lie was about Rebecca from Dressrosa, but Rebecca wasn't a Master Swordsman, She doesn't even Attack with her Sword
And only Luffy met her

I always believed that this Lie was to Foreshadow Monster Trio being Separated at Start of Final Saga
And each One ending up in a Plot related to One of those Three Descriptions

It's very convenient that at End of Egghead Arc (First Part of Final Saga), Oda made Luffy, Zoro & Sanji have Alone time
And last time in Thriller Bark, that entire Scene happened cuz They were Caught by a Big Spider
It can't be a Coincidence, that Monster Trio are the ones delaying the Escape, while being Targeted by Spider Saturn

I believe Monster Trio gonna be Captured (Not sure if Jinbe & Brook as well)
While Rest will leave to Elbaf

To all those butthurt Sanji fans that are commiting blasphemy talking shit about Godfy( not the good ones that are my peeps :kobeha:)
do you clowns really think he can survive a gear 5 gum gum pistol? Just stay back and see the greatness of Godfy, this isn't Cook piece, Sanji is there just to feed Luffy. So go cook stuff in your kitchen and eat. You are cook fans, go to the kitchen and cook. Dont come here with your stupid agendas or else I will have to create a thread where I use mathematics, physics, chemsitry, biology and what not to prove how Godfy can wifi neg Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.