Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji is still my favorite character but I cant look at him the same anymore after this chapter
Sanji is tasked with guarding Vegapunk as he delivers what is potentially the most important speech in the entirety of One Piece up to this point. The enemy team isn’t just gonna sit and watch him reveal their secrets to the world, they WILL go after him. And it’ll be Sanji’s job to make sure that doesn’t happen.

He’ll obviously shine again when it’s time:luuh:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Sanji is tasked with guarding Vegapunk as he delivers what is potentially the most important speech in the entirety of One Piece up to this point. The enemy team isn’t just gonna sit and watch him reveal their secrets to the world, they WILL go after him. And it’ll be Sanji’s job to make sure that doesn’t happen.

SHUT UP IDGAF ABOUT UR EXCUSES

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
So… you guys think it’s coincidence that the giants talk about „the scholar“ and right after the marines talk, out of nowhere, about Saul?

let’s be real here, Oda is hunting to what I theorized about to begin with.
Saul is the man with the burned marks, which escaped back then and will be the one taking Kid.

You know Vegapunk shit is pre-recorded, Vegapunk pass out

I'm wondering what useless information Vegapunk is going to give to the world. Dude had an arc for him and he is the worst character in it. Kinda like Oden was.
Also who is "that scholar"? Oda just can't stop the teasing, all that for us to later learn that it was just Saul or some other guy we don't care about :seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.