How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You said it not me lmfao. Okay here we go!
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1092-spoilers-discussion.46618/post-4714866

"I'd fuck Bonney so hard man it doesn't make sense
She might not be able to walk
Like we genuinely may be sore by the end of it. I would not fucking go down against that ass man I'd stand my damn ground for hours even after I busted I'm not giving up until I literally am too exhausted and tired to continue"

Which you were warned multiple times to stop simping the character after MULTIPLE evidence posts against you showing you that she is very likely a child lmao. But you kept going until the story had to spell it put for you

Bro keeps bringing this up because literally cannot get over the idea that someone uses his own posts against him.

I dare you to post an example of me tagging someone else to attack Durableguy. I have, not once, ever asked someone else to argue against him. Mean he's at least mature enough to let go of the fucking conversations weve had.

Yet you sit here holding a grudge against me because you cant handle an insult that YOU yourself are the sole fault of spreading lmfao.
:crazwhat::crazwhat:
Walahi it's over

Only becauae you used rukia's sticker.

Its funny how swordsmanship fans (specially Zboys) cling on to scar feats as if they mean much.
If you use a sword in a battle manga and you don't knock someone out or cut off limbs, you are AT LEAST expected to leave a scar with named attacks.
Only actual swordsman bums don't leave scars. Its not a feat, its whats expected from them at minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.