How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think Kizaru will show more don’t worry I believe in him.

But let’s just pretend hypothetically, right now, this is the last of his Egghead showings.

We are finished.
Of course, if he does nothing special after this there's no coming back.
But I knew this chapter was going to be some hardcore nika glazing and Kizaru wouldn't get a single feat after the way the last one ended so it kind of lessened the impact.
What took me by surprise is the Gorosei might come, bad new for Kizaru if there are 5 other relevant antagonists on the island next chapter

But I knew this chapter was going to be some hardcore nika glazing and Kizaru wouldn't get a single feat after the way the last one ended so it kind of lessened the impact.
What took me by surprise is the Gorosei might come, bad new for Kizaru if there are 5 other relevant antagonists on the island next chapter
You guys will eat well when Kizaru fights Zoro, don't worry bro

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
why do you think its a "level" it seems to be an actual trick they did to themselves would be more likely. since its the first fruit not called a devil fruit. i think it has to deal with imus power and probably something like a shared power or given power something like that
I said levels because if WG are FVs then Gorosei more than just some tricks

Quickly debunking Loros overhyped feats in Wano:

"Scarred Kaido" - Reality=Couldn't even make Kaido budge and Kaido considered Zoros strongest attack ever nothing more then a mere annoyance, In other words, paper cut :usoprice:

Had to get TP'ed out after he got bodied. :gokulaugh:

"Tanked hakai" - In reality broke every bone in his body and needed a full body cast + miracle medicine to escape imminent death:

Blocked hakai? More like held hakai for 1 second with his swords taking 99% of it and him getting destroyed by it and getting TP'ed before he died instantly, still ended up with 30 broken bones, Hakai went through as normal :gokulaugh:

So taking all this into account, it makes sense that Loro can't get past 1 HP Lucci after exhausting everything he has. His not built for it. Without a doubt even if he manages to finally land the last hit on Lucci, he'll collapse and get carried out by Jinbei and need more mink meds or something :luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:
Post automatically merged:

Bro best evidence is not even wrong translation but straight up edited panels.
:watchout:
Luffy sleep diffs Loro :gokulaugh:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Well there is still some hope left....

If Saturn has summoned all of them then it means they need to do something together like some ritual to stop the broadcast...

For this, all 5 has to be in it thus the reason why all got summoned.

In this scenario, kiz will be the one facing luffy to prevent him from interfering

"Your boy"

Zoro hate has made you so retarded that you already forgot the fact that I'm a bigger Luffy fan than a Zoro fan

Keep yapyapping lil bro, you are just sprouting pure nonsense at this point
Lmfao. Your not a Luffy fan your a zorotard. Quit putting up the act. Its pretty obvious you're too scared to take the constant L's the other zorotards take here so you put up the front lmfaooo.
Your the one yapping though, keep coping and fronting, it won't make your L's any less :gokulaugh:

From a writing perspective, do you guys also find it weird that Kizaru was this unstoppable force (from the pov of the Strawhats) in Sabaody and now he is getting toyed with like he is nothing? I understand that luffy is stronger than him but I still think that there is something missing in the middle. The power difference and the portrayal from then to now is night and day.

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
Orochi wasn’t kidding when he told CP0 the government could send anyone after him and it wouldn’t matter because Kaido was backing him.

Kaido looks like he could solo the entire fucking government minus Imu.

@MonsterKaido @Durableguy
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
No wonder they were so terrified of him and Shanks "conveniently stopped him" going to Marineford too. They would have been obliterated entirely by Kaido and King.

Exactly, if the other Gorosei are all here Oda needs to spend time showing us their abilities. No time for Kizaru to show awakening or something else

Well there is still some hope left....

If Saturn has summoned all of them then it means they need to do something together like some ritual to stop the broadcast...

For this, all 5 has to be in it thus the reason why all got summoned.

In this scenario, kiz will be the one facing luffy to prevent him from interfering
This is my cope rn, elders being more like the arc's timebomb (as oda loves them) since the buster call is hardly a threat anymore at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.