How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like ch. 944 Zoro was suppose to do something, and at the end of Wano Zoro was suppose to kill Kaido, and how Zoro would low diff King, and how Zoro was suppose to fight Kizaru while Luffy fights Saturn, etc………..
Cope harder

Dread it, run from it, Zoro agenda arrives all the same

Are you an idiot? Even if Kizaru is weaker, that doesn't mean Luffy can't have a bit of a challenge against Kizaru.

Look back at the pre timeskip, Moria for example was weaker than Rob Lucci and yet despite being weaker, Luffy still had a bit of a challenge fighting Moria.

You call me out for having an agenda but then look at yourself, you are one of the biggest ones with an agenda, you fucking dumb hypocrite.

My only agenda is good writing, I don't even care for Admiral agenda or Yonko agenda.
That's exactly what it means, most people agree G5 as a form is stronger than Kaido, albeit would lose because it's not infinite, so it's 100% logical that a form stronger than Kaido would bench press the fuck out of Kizaru who is much weaker than Kaido.

Moria weaker than Rob Lucci based on what lmfaooo? Nobody expected Moria to lose to Luffy even after Luffy defeated Lucci and G2 was bullying Lucci whereas G2/G3 stacked and Nightmare Luffy were necessary to beat Moria.

Damn you're this mad already? That didn't take long at all:milaugh:

You're an AssmiraLtard through and through, you don't give a fuck about good writing in One Piece you just want the writing to make the Admirals look good, which sadly never happens.

Even then, they may even be ranked and variable in power. Saturn could be weaker than Admirals, while Jupiter/Mars arent, but are weaker than Akainu, while Venus/Mercury are only below Imu.

And even then who knows how you compare them to BB/Shanks
Yeah, people simply want that all admiral be in the same level and all gorosei above all admirals. But obviously its much more complex than that

Absolutely not, for reasons I have already explained in the message after that.

One doesn't need help, other asks his minions help to win.

And exactly because of that comparing some random round eyes to a scene were Luffy had a worried face, sweated and said something strong was coming is absurd.
Luffy was surprised for a while same way BM surprised to G3 Red Roc and Kaido was suprised to Scabbards.

Even Shanks had same face vs Kid you still making excuses. Luffy was worried for his allies same way Shanks did.

Even then, they may even be ranked and variable in power. Saturn could be weaker than Admirals, while Jupiter/Mars arent, but are weaker than Akainu, while Venus/Mercury are only below Imu.

And even then who knows how you compare them to BB/Shanks
The mental gymnastics bruh

Sakazuki is the Gorosei's dog too and the one who brings lobster to the Celestial Dragons

One doesn't need help, other asks his minions help to win.

Luffy was surprised for a while same way BM surprised to G3 Red Roc and Kaido was suprised to Scabbards.

Even Shanks had same face vs Kid you still making excuses. Luffy was worried for his allies same way Shanks did.
Yeah, BM was so shocked lol.

I have literally listed why Luffy's reaction is different, so no point keeping comparing it.

Shanks' was similar, with the difference that one was explicitly directed as his allies.

Status
Not open for further replies.