How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't take much reading to see that Kizaru doesn't fight, either Oda just messed up and needs to adjust the plot and is trying to move Kizaru out of the picture or something is up with the character we will find about later, he went from being somewhat on pair with g5 Luffy to doing nothing, yet he still "tanks" attacks.
you're deluding yourself

theres no 5head play going on here, nothings ever going to be revealed that makes it such

but you're free to live in your delusions

Kaido was intentionally letting himself get hit because he enjoys battle

he wasn’t going all out until the very end. That’s why he could best G5 Luffy despite also seemingly going toe to toe with base Luffy.

Also Luffy’s HP is kinda irrelevant because while he was in G5, he was basically in an adrenaline boost and only felt the side effects once G5 wore out.
If that’s his character then it shouldn’t be used against just like big mom being stupid , also he used a form of fs to avoid getting hit , g5 was a new form but he was still clearly limited condition , again pointed out by kaido himself and voat momo, and now I ask show me what would change because it was luffy playing with kaido until momo moved the island.we see kaido strongest attack only burn luffy hand , then luffy defeated him , but make up the headcannon because he only got stronger
Post automatically merged:

Why you acting like you
When was I?

Status
Not open for further replies.