How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only ones getting humiliated in this chapter are Yoncucks, even I didn't expect to still plot nerf admirals at this point. This is what the VP drama was all about :shame:
Keep glazing goofy for failing to draw blood in this chapter to a emotionally compromised kizaru lmao. Bitch still hasn't landed a clean hit in straight confrontation either
This is beyond Huffro coping, we reaching levels we never seen :endthis:

I agree about the narrative, I just struggle to see the ancient Robot or the Giants stalling them for the time of an entire fight.

Idk, I don't see a convincing way to do it.
I agree with you, I also don't know how this will be played out and I struggle to see a scenario where the 5 Elders are on Egghead and Luffy still defeats Saturn

What I mean is that the narrative is very clear on Saturn being defeated by Nika this arc so it has to happen, no matter of the difficulty we have to understand how it will be played out

The narrative is way too big for it not to happen at this point and Luffy is already fighting Saturn and wondering how to damage him

The only ones getting humiliated in this chapter are Yoncucks, even I didn't expect to still plot nerf admirals at this point. This is what the VP drama was all about :shame:
Keep glazing goofy for failing to draw blood in this chapter to a emotionally compromised kizaru lmao. Bitch still hasn't landed a clean hit in straight confrontation either
Lmao "emotionally comprised" kizaru he said :milaugh:
It's funny plot and emotions are suddenly playing a role when it doesn't fit your agenda !

Admiral fans should be really excited that Luffy has been nerfed
wano Luffy can make Kizaro's hamburger with less than 1 minute
No haki
without advcoc
Saturn intervention
:kobeha::kobeha:
Round 1 was Luffy at 10% of his Gear 5 power vs Kizaru

The more you look at it, the more Luffy vs Kizaru round 1 is similar to Luffy vs Lucci than anything else

Round 1 was Luffy at 10% of his Gear 5 power vs Kizaru

The more you look at it, the more Luffy vs Kizaru round 1 is similar to Luffy vs Lucci than anything else
It is enough for any person with common sense to see the pages
Look at the start of Garp's fight, he starts with advcoc, but suddenly Garp has to nerf against Admiral.
Look at the start of Shanks fight, he attacks with advcoc
Luffy only clearly uses advcoc 1 time, it's clear who got nerfed
Admiralover

Status
Not open for further replies.