How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 gorsei are going to show overwhelming power causing SH to escape barely alive. Repeat of sabaody but this time celestial dragons are the strong ones while admirals are weak ones. Another time skip incoming?

@HAJI @JoNdule @Tyki_Mikk @Buusatan94

Honestly, seeing how Luffy vs Kizaru (and Saturn) is currently ongoing, this makes me appreciate Luffy vs Katakuri even more.

This arc was pure escaping but Luffy got 10 - 15 amazing chapters of battling against Katakuri. The latter had a special food DF but man, Oda made sure to grant Katakuri as much versatility, speed and power as possible. Great Haki and Awakening as well. The choreography is simply on another level tbh.

5 gorsei are going to show overwhelming power causing SH to escape barely alive. Repeat of sabaody but this time celestial dragons are the strong ones while admirals are weak ones. Another time skip incoming?
Forget the timeskip. They're about to gang up on that kid. Of course they will damage him. Just like how Kaido and Bigmom were damaged by a 5 vs 2

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
@HAJI @JoNdule @Tyki_Mikk @Buusatan94

Honestly, seeing how Luffy vs Kizaru (and Saturn) is currently ongoing, this makes me appreciate Luffy vs Katakuri even more.

This arc was pure escaping but Luffy got 10 - 15 amazing chapters of battling against Katakuri. The latter had a special food DF but man, Oda made sure to grant Katakuri as much versatility, speed and power as possible. Great Haki and Awakening as well. The choreography is simply on another level tbh.
We may never get a fight like that again.

Luffy getting a 1v1 with Saturn is as done though
Personally I still believe Kizaru's stocks are fine in terms of an actual battle. If you think about this, objectively all 5 Gorosei wont lose, but 1 Admiral should lose by virtue then here if he's already getting rocked. The question becomes if Kizaru will actually start fighting seriously with new moves.

Idk, man, but doesn't it seem like Saturn isn't losing this arc now? He calls all 5; it feels far more like a showcase than Luffy actually getting a real 1v1 with any Gorosei here.
Nahh, no one loses here except Strawhats; they are going to run for their lives.

5 gorosei + admiral is a force never seen before; there is no chance they are doing anything to that (tbf, i thought Luffy would get tossed around by Kizaru and Saturn, oh boy, i was wrong)

Said by who? Sengoku? Who had no idea how much different to primebeard was and the strength of his commanders? You keep talking about headcannons, im using the manga as fact and when the fight ended, WB pirates lost their captain and second divisin commander, who did Navy lose? All their top tiers were fine, only reasons the other didn't go down was to have them vs BB once he tries taking over WB territories.
Sengoku was literally the guy running the Marines and is renowned as a strategist and has intimate knowledge of the WBP, there's pretty much not a single person in the entire verse who has as much credibility when making such a claim as him.

Manga states WBP could win >>>>>>>> your opinion:lusalty:

Status
Not open for further replies.