How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Linlin :
  • Handled 2 low top tiers, even won round 1 while they couldn't KO her with their attacks in round 2
  • Easily defeated Queen, judge, vinsmokes, Ulti and P1
  • Matched Kaido for 3 days
Kizaru :
  • Can't damage nor ko Franky, Bonney, Sanji
  • Can't damage Luffy for real
  • Gets dusted temporarily out in 1 blow by G5 Luffy
  • Can't do a thing in 2v1 against G5 Luffy
:goyea:"Admirals > BM/kaido"
Couldn’t even KO sentomaru

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I'm sorry man. It's over for Kizaru.
:vistalaugh:Man is the Sanji of Admirals ngl
Lmfao, yall do this every chapter. So desperate to hate on Admirals that the man who killed Kaido lands one hit on Kizaru and yall lose your shit.

No consistency, no brainpower, just mindless Admiral hate lol. If I was a Nika fan, I would be desperate to downplay Kizaru too after how awful he’s made the condom look this arc tbh lol.

We been through this, there are no ifs. By feats and statement, it was all but established that Luffy had surpassed Big Mom on Wano, before ever awakening.

No amount of rewriting canon is erasing that Ndule.
You can cope like you want

Kaidou statement only means Luffy > Shanks with your logic but you don't wanna cacoet it because you hate BM
You're forgetting the context: he never fought BM and Shanks seriously to a point he had to go all out

Call me when Kizaru can split the skies or match even half serious Yonko without seeing stars and unable to move for a while
Or looking like fodder in 2v1 against a serious Yonko

Half serious BM fought half-serious Kaido and wasn't dominated
Kizaru can't do that ever !

Nika piece very boring. If there is a panel time for egg head , probably , luffy got more than twice time than all of strawhats.
now oda trying to say nika is equal to all gorosei power. What a lame thing . After this point , even somebody match goresei, there will be no hype .
"Oda trying to say Nika is equal to all Gorosei power"
When tf did that happen!?lol

Status
Not open for further replies.