How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BM is the easiest to pick on since she has the goofiest portrayal among Yonkos but Agenda Piece will conveniently forget she fought Kaido for 3 days WITHOUT all her Homies, without powering herself up, and made him agree to an Alliance, without him hurting her like she has been in decades.

Manga will always make her closer in portrayal and strength to Kaido than to the likes of Lizaru. :zosmug:

They really think oda will draw BM and Kaido fighting a top tier in 2v1 and fail to dominate?!!

We got BM beating 2 low top tiers temporailry in 1v2 but they think Kizaru is above BM for failing to dominate 2v1 against Luffy

How is Blackbeard not confirmed to be the Endboss at this point. He still cooking in the background while the highest authorities of the WG and an admiral are ganging up on the Strawhats.

Blud, Lucci's looking similar to Borsalino at this point lmao; and Zoro's thing i don't even worry about since Oda can just comment on how he's holding back like he did against Apoo or Monet or Pica etc etc ....
Yeah I admit that. His feats rn are trash. I believe all Gorosei coming in the end might work in our favour but at this point I have no idea what's going to happen.

Oda is wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.