How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People trying to save the face of Admirals...

I have been saying from the beginning that they arent the hot stuff Admiralbros thought they were.
The high you felt during the "shall I go Sakazuki" times was just a bait from Oda. I warned you about it, you didnt listen.

Even I, who power scales fairly, didnt expect this bad of a treatment for the top people among WG forces.
When pushed into 1vs1 without outside narrative, Kizaru performed well but in overall narrative, his individual power doesnt matter. The same applies to Elders and those people who thought Gorosei and Imu were the top dogs of the world. I said long ago they are not.
You were begging for Zoro vs Kizaru lmao Lik.

People trying to save the face of Admirals...

I have been saying from the beginning that they arent the hot stuff Admiralbros thought they were.
The high you felt during the "shall I go Sakazuki" times was just a bait from Oda. I warned you about it, you didnt listen.

Even I, who power scales fairly, didnt expect this bad of a treatment for the top people among WG forces.
When pushed into 1vs1 without outside narrative, Kizaru performed well but in overall narrative, his individual power doesnt matter. The same applies to Elders and those people who thought Gorosei and Imu were the top dogs of the world. I said long ago they are not.
Yonko>>>admirals, Zoro>prime Oden>>>admiral. Luffy destroy admiral, oden destroy admiral, zoro destroy admiral. its already clear and non debatable, all we need now is it on panel for anyone foolish enough to disagree.

If Kizaru is not Awakening
I really want to see what excuse my friends will come up with
base Logia>>>advcoc & Awakening:saden:
There might be a reason Kaido, Big Mom and Kizaru haven't shown awakening. Maybe after mastering it the extra form disapears and you just get stronger by default and there is no real indicator anymore you are using awakening

Lucci never says "If Luffy keeps attacking me", you're assuming that to fit your narrative. He NEVER says it. So you can't just assume.
Post automatically merged:

That's the drawback of using g5, it's not a Lucci W. Lucci still got packed up into a cat sandwhich. Oh yeah he didn't think he was a Yonko, but then he says to Zolo that it would be good to take out a Yonko's second in command? What are you coping about man
Actually the only one assuming is you.

His exact words were:

I am LOSING consciousness while luffy was HITTING him.

Nuff said.

Your other point is retarded based on the fact that if luffy could win without using g5 he would have. Its your assumption that luffy didn't need g5. Especially since g5 comes with a horrible draw back. So in your silly little mind luffy used g5 even though he didn't have to knowing full well the draw backs of g5 on an opponent he didn't have to use it on? Dumb logic

Didn't they say the same about gucci before, but now they believe that he is stronger than Admiral and Roger:saden:
The mental gymnastics is quite something.

First it was Kaku > Lucci because Zoro was fighting Kaku and Luffy was fighting Lucci. They got egg on their face once because then Zoro got stalled into an extreme diff with Lucci.

Now they believe Zoro can beat an admiral because Luffy is effortlessly playing with one. Rather than facing the obvious which is current Luffy shits on Zoro low diff they're deluding themselves that Zoro can perform similar feats however their brains have to go into reboot when a situation like Zoro is in now happens and he's struggling against a YC1 at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.