How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Make up some dumb theory and act smug about it, claim that everyone who doesn't believe it is just scared
2. The headcanon doesn't happen, cry about Luffy and Oda 24/7
3. New arc, rinse and repeat

Wano did irreparable damage to the One Piece community
Not to the One Piece community. To one certain part of the community it broke them mentally.

This makes Rayleigh look so shit tbh. He was Huff puffing against this Kizaru
I think based on what's shown so far that :

> Luffy vs Kizaru 1st round : (Luffy isn't serious)

Old Rayleigh's feat with Gear 5th being occupied with Kizaru .

> Luffy vs Kizaru 2sd round : (Luffy's serious)

Prime Rayleigh's feat :
Prime Rayleigh claimed that he would have left Kizaru in dust and helped Straw hats , basically a 2 v 1 in his prime something Serious Gear 5th did this chapter .

I'm sorry, but did Kizaru already lose? Oh, that's right. The fight isn't even over yet. In fact, it's a only began. Does getting turned into a pancake in the first half count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make these posts when the fight is still on? Kizaru is not done and he has been the best character in One Piece for how many years now? He is fighting Luffy who just happen to have a lead because he is feeding off the energy of Nika glazing. But you know what? Luffy still fucking sucks. Kizaru is one of the best fucking characters in OP, he made Rayleigh on the backfoot and have an ashtma crisis 15 years ago and would have destroyed Luffy if HACKda didn't choke upon Nika. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Kizaru reverses the situation and someone brings these posts back. Oh look at that, Kizaru hasn't even used awakening yet. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this topic again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're a Yonko tard making all these anti-Kizaru posts because you're a dumb hater who doesn't like him because he is that good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to LAUGH at these fucking characters on the forum, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make stupid posts like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing
Nobody reads wall of text..

I think based on what's shown so far that :

> Luffy vs Kizaru 1st round : (Luffy isn't serious)

Old Rayleigh's feat with Gear 5th being occupied with Kizaru .

> Luffy vs Kizaru 2sd round : (Luffy's serious)

Prime Rayleigh's feat :
Prime Rayleigh claimed that he would have left Kizaru in dust and helped Straw hats , basically a 2 v 1 in his prime something Serious Gear 5th did this chapter .
But neither has fought Awakened Kizaru yet
:shocking:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
People trying to save the face of Admirals...

I have been saying from the beginning that they arent the hot stuff Admiralbros thought they were.
The high you felt during the "shall I go Sakazuki" times was just a bait from Oda. I warned you about it, you didnt listen.

Even I, who power scales fairly, didnt expect this bad of a treatment for the top people among WG forces.
When pushed into 1vs1 without outside narrative, Kizaru performed well but in overall narrative, his individual power doesnt matter. The same applies to Elders and those people who thought Gorosei and Imu were the top dogs of the world. I said long ago they are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.