How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very hyped for the next chapters. Oda sure loves his ticking time bombs.
It's the battle for the labophase, we have the strawhats, an army of giants and an army of pacifistas on one side while on the other we have the gorosei, an admiral and a buster call.

AHHHHHGzgzgHuiooolsaeuHGGhommmlppxzawrupm
Fuck this shit
Dragon FUCKING DO something

motherFUCKER MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME. I FOUGHT FOR DRAGON. I FUCKING LOST TIME FOR HIM. I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN HIM, ODA YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL DRAGON FOLLOWERS.

Sorry guys but I had to do this

No way is there a single person on this forum deluded enough to believe Kizaru will be the most relevant antagonist with all five Gorosei on Egghead, it's over
:milaugh:
the big question now is how many stay to fight luffy and how many try stop VP message .
Because hell luffy have issues with just Saturn alone.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
"Kizaru tried every trick in the book and Luffy dodged". Bro that tiktok dude just starting conflict for no reason lmao, literally used one move because he cant move at all.

On top of this he's on the ship conscious
Yea this is nothing in comparison to early spoilers.

Mans really made it sound like Kizaru was helpless trying to land attacks but was too slow or something. I'm not one to cry about this but got damn these dudes have got it out for Admirals, they reeeally hate these guys 😂 mans legit made an entire 2 sentences up out of thin air for slander.

Status
Not open for further replies.