How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Saturn ends up successfully summoning the other gorosei luffy vs Saturn also makes less sense. Especially if one is under the assumption that they’re all stronger than the admirals

If there are 5 admiral+ level characters not even including the actual admiral it makes no sense for Saturn to have a 1v1 with luffy. It also just means the strawhats are straight up fucked lol
They straight up have no chance against the power of 6 admirals not even including the fleet

Either they end up leaving it to kizaru or they are stopped from arriving

honestly i dont even think oda is dropping the ball, its just that luffy is that much more superiour then kizaru, which is something no one REALLY expected.
we thought this was going to be a problem but the way things look rn kizaru never stood a chance to begin with and the only reason he hold off for this long is cause he was basically avoiding direct confrontation (for a reason obviously)
People though Kizaru would be a very hard fight for luffy seem like Oda had other plans.
Like i said before no one expect Kizaru to go down with one good hit and Oda just showing more of that.
We know he can make fight look hard for luffy in G5 with Kaido but these characters are not Kaido the WSC.

Meh, honestly unless Kizaru is done for the arc (which he could be since he killed Vegapunk and the gorosei are here) I don’t really feel like this is that bad

:handsup:
His endurance looking mid... but that was never going to be his best state
But at very least the whole thing about Kiz trying everything in his arsenal and failing to tag Luffy was the agenda merchant tiktok talking nonsense.
Bad chapter but nowhere near agenda killing.
Let's just hope his role isn't over.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kaido was getting jump roped by g5 with no haki and bleeding when he got slammed everywhere

I haven't seen this anywhere, Gear 5 hurting Kaidou without Haki? Reread wano and think better. LMAO
Saturn is a bitch who fears Kaidou, if you put him in front of Kaidou he will want to go back to the lost century to never see Kaidou in his life again.

Saturn and all the Goroseis, don't get excited about this Marco 2.0 project that is mutilated by a punch from an extremely damaged Kuma.

Why I am not surprised?
Kizaru got it and again...he is not KO lol.

Hope next time this hysteria will not start, again.
Who cares?
Look at his portrayal, Blud is treated like a nobody, Oda is doing him dirty.
I'm still betting on him being the final villain of this arc, now that the 5 Gorosei are here, it looks like the most logical matchup for Luffy.
But bro, what an ASS portrayal for a villain, really pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.