How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not feeling the aura from Gorosei, not even tryna hate. But imagine if we got word Kizaru summoned every single Admiral on this island. That would literally be beyond insane, even escaping would seem impossible at that point. This doesn't move me for some reason even though there's a chance these guys are all legit top tiers, and a lot of people are even saying > Admirals, yet it's telling how people are reacting to all of em appearing that Saturn hasn't impressed.
The robot is key for the escape I bet .

The fact that the entire Gorosei is on the island is nothing more and nothing less than the presentation of what Luffy will have to abolish. Luffy has his dream, and we don't know it, but his dream is contrary to the status quo that the world of One Piece has, and when the 5 leaders of the world appear, Luffy, by his instinct, will know that they must disappear. This is the consequence of Nika's awakening, Luffy was unaware of the existence of such beings, perhaps he was even informed of the existence of IM Sama. In short, the Gorosei will retire because something will happen, and they will become Luffy's main focus to achieve his dream. Let's remember that being a pirate king is just the prelude to Luffy's final dream.

I'm not feeling the aura from Gorosei, not even tryna hate. But imagine if we got word Kizaru summoned every single Admiral on this island. That would literally be beyond insane, even escaping would seem impossible at that point. This doesn't move me for some reason even though there's a chance these guys are all legit top tiers, and a lot of people are even saying > Admirals, yet it's telling how underwhelming Saturn must be for people to be reacting to this the way they are.

I have to admit. After slandering oda for a bit, it seems like Sanji and Zoro might actually have some tasks to do. Intercept the Gorosei from getting to the transmission or destroying the labophase.

Or

Luffy 1 v 5
Sanji is busy still and I think it's better for him to protect the sunny.

Jimbei is key , I think the island will be destroyed and as Fishmen him staying behind helps Luffy and Zoro (if both remain there).

I actually read the Manga for the first time... fuck... was it last year? And I'm hyper-obsessed with Pluton, so I keep a close track of anything lore wise in Water 7.

If I had read it a few years ago I sure as hell wouldn't remember it. I wish I could remember shit, I've reloaded some chapters like 100 times by now for lore purposes LOL.
That sounds like me. Although I am not, that invested, I still try to tie things together by looking at other sources, like the SBS or stuff from the movies. I have made a few theories myself over the years that are fun to read, but don't really make sense.

:milaugh:

Power scaling is not my turf, but I also like to cope. Sometimes it's fun to highlight your own favorite characters in different ways, but that's not my main focus. That's why I am so excited for Elbaf not just for Usopp in general, but for all the possible lore drops. (That Giant Tree)

One of the things that I am constantly thinking about is Tequila Wolf and that Giant Bridge that the slaves are forced to build. I still can't make sense of that. Given how even Roger passed by it in Odens flashback, not even saying something about it was very mysterious and also odd to me.

:few:

Status
Not open for further replies.