How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I don‘t know if Akainu is aware and yeah obviously he is far away from Egghad, but what exactly is preventing him to join the battle?

When literally the policy makers (he doesn‘t know about Imu) and those who stand above Akainu are literally there on Egghead..

Man imagine Akainu, Aokiji, Greenbull, and Fujitora all pulling up on the island while Kizaru is still here. Fuji alone was lifting an entire island above his head on Dressrosa, lord knows that would be the biggest wtf moment in the history of this manga for that much firepower to be on one island at the same time.

Nobody even sweatin the gorosei all pulling up, that tells you how people truly feel deep down.

Akainu pulling up alone would garner more fear like you said, and people want to tell me they actually believe in the Gorosei.

Side note this also goes to show you how much Kizaru is actually being held back cause he's a walking buster call/nuke by himself. He has not even shown the casual destruction of past. The excuse we could give him was govt territory, but not post Buster Call, and fair he got grabbed recently and tossed away. But if he doesn't get up and start blowing shit apart soon, Oda will have to do much better at presenting the why.
:josad:
It's okay you're hurting

Man imagine Akainu, Aokiji, Greenbull, and Fujitora all pulling up on the island while Kizaru is still here. Fuji alone was lifting an entire island above his head on Dressrosa, lord knows that would be the biggest wtf moment in the history of this manga for that much firepower to be on one island at the same time.

Nobody even sweatin the gorosei all pulling up, that tells you how people truly feel deep down.

Akainu pulling up alone would garner more fear like you said, and people want to tell me they actually believe in the Gorosei.

Side note this also goes to show you how much Kizaru is actually being held back cause he's a walking buster call/nuke by himself. He has not even shown the casual destruction of past. The excuse we could give him was govt territory, but not post Buster Call, and fair he got grabbed recently and tossed away. But if he doesn't get up and start blowing shit apart soon, Oda will have to do much better at presenting the why.
Lop zenzu is deluding himself. Can't wait till he leaves worstgen again lmao

Bro is super desperate.

If he's calling for help...you do realize that means Kizaru can't take gear 5?

Did you even think that out?
As I already said to you, and was confirmed in the chapter, yeah: because they have to stop Vegapunk before the transmission starts.

It was literally said.

So, if you are suggesting that in ten minutes they couldn't beat Luffy and stop Vegapunk, of course I agree.

I mean story wise most of the fan base have Yonko above Admirals in a fight .
I think the question you got ask you self if you think other yonko could do this to Kizaru .
If answer is yes then it in line with story and characters .
Cmon man, admirals have been built as WG's strongest weapon for 1000 chapters. Having them lose 2vs1 neg diff is just disrespectful. Oda straight threw their characters in the trash in favor of the gorosei

I told you guys to drop your wishes for Kizaru after he got dusted by Luffy in one blow

After that clown fight they had

You guys still stubborn because you think Kizaru is gonna be katakuri of this acr
Katakuri never got embarrassed in any round he faced Luffy

They won't be gone, they'll just take an L, it's not like Luffy will kill the Gorosei, but I do think he will hand them a spanking and leave Egghead. The Holy Knights I see as a side quest for the Rev Army, I don't think Luffy and Co will encounter them.
Well that sure would be a shitty way to to anticipate the final conflict with the WG if anyone barring Imu is shown to have this big of a power disparity compared to Luffy. Especially if we're going to sit with at least 3 more arcs after Egghead ends

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.