How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
That sounds like me. Although I am not, that invested, I still try to tie things together by looking at other sources, like the SBS or stuff from the movies. I have made a few theories myself over the years that are fun to read, but don't really make sense.

:milaugh:

Power scaling is not my turf, but I also like to cope. Sometimes it's fun to highlight your own favorite characters in different ways, but that's not my main focus. That's why I am so excited for Elbaf not just for Usopp in general, but for all the possible lore drops. (That Giant Tree)

One of the things that I am constantly thinking about is Tequila Wolf and that Giant Bridge that the slaves are forced to build. I still can't make sense of that. Given how even Roger passed by it in Odens flashback, not even saying something about it was very mysterious and also odd to me.

:few:
Sometimes it's fun for theories to just kind of become their own fanficiton, or something like that, IMO.

Same with Tequila Wolf with me! I'm just in the shower and I look up and think "Why are they building that damn bridge?"

Actually I feel like Kizaru will be the big player there . Oda with his link with vegapunk etc is setting him up for something and he removed him for now for surprise us in the end . SO we basically Need to stop the gorosei for 10 minutes .
What we got hum
Luffy already in gear 5 but he should be able to last 10 minutes if he is helped.
Zoro vs lucci about to be stopped by Jinbei. I doubt lucci help us .
So an exausted Zoro
Jinbei ful shape
Sanji full shape.
An badly injured robin . Kaku in sea bubles all seraphims in sea bubles the pacifista are with us and Bonney an KUma.
The giants are pulling up .
That giant robot will def do something right ?
Looks like an impossible situation . Kizaru might come in clutch there. And people tought Egg head would be a boring punk hazard 2.0 LMAO . This is heat !

Do Zoro fans still want Kizaru now? or the agenda will switch to Ghandi?
If zoro clashed with kizaru he negs the gorosei all together
If zoro clashed with nasjuro he negs the admirals all together
:smart:
Bro nobody saying this hypes Gorosei

You're just salty thay Kizaru ain't a threat to Luffy at all, he's pathetically weak even in a 2v1, he can't look impressive
Luffy beating 1 admiral this arc makes a lot more sense than him beating 1 gorosei with 4 more to go

Yes I do think that, that's the only thing in my mind being an incident which will shock the world. An escape of the island of egghead is not enough to be called an incident imo, but we reading it in two different ways.
Is Vegapunk's message to the world about its truth and his death not shocking enough? Lmao, but sure 5 of the series biggest and most mysterious characters are all gonna drop dead in the next 20 chapters gotcha.

Yes I do think that, that's the only thing in my mind being an incident which will shock the world. An escape of the island of egghead is not enough to be called an incident imo, but we reading it in two different ways.
Ignore Paperchampion, he can't see further than the recent events, recency bias gets the best out of him

As if the Egghead incident can't involve the fall of a Gorosei AND the revelation of the truth of the world

It's not as if we didn't have the same scenario in Dressrosa with Doflamingo's fall and the revelation of the truth of Dressrosa, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.