How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, since not even the fastest admiral can escape from Luffy, the other admirals will suffer speed blitzes from Luffy until they can't take it anymore.
I'm struggling to find a way for someone like Akainu to avoid getting speedblitzed by Luffy, he was struggling to outspeed dying Whitebeard that can't even use basic observation haki.

The time bomb are the 10 minutes for the streaming, and obviously it will suceed.

So, full Gorosei vs Luffy, Kizaru, Dragon, Shanks... Kid? Law?

Or... Some of the Gorosei will stall Luffy while the others will try to stop the broadcast. I think this makes most sense since 5 vs 1 is too much even for Nika.

Then, the ancient robot and Dragon will help I guess... To protect the broadcast.

Oh, btw I think we will see more reactions over the next chapters, old faces and new ones.

AL sama

Red Haired
Never got a good reason, but I think it was a combination of many things, the speculations were that admins did not have time, or hackers causing headaches, also the spoilers and leaks were bringing unwanted attention to the forum. These are just speculations, but not sure what the truth is. It was a fun forum, but I am sure with the popularity of One Piece today it would have had the same toxic impact at Orojackson as well; it was already getting there.
Divvens the founder of Oro-Jackson was on the verge of death so he decided to shut the forum before passing away

he is no longer with us

The time bomb are the 10 minutes for the streaming, and obviously it will suceed.

Or... Some of the Gorosei will stall Luffy while the others will try to stop the broadcast. I think this makes most sense since 5 vs 1 is too much even for Nika.

Then, the ancient robot and Dragon will help I guess... To protect the broadcast.
That first option is such trash and outlandish writing tbh

King was significantly above Marco
Absolutely not.

I don't know why people like to pretend Marco had to 2v1 him and his peer, and his combat speed treating them as pin pongs. Only for them to be saved by their high resilience ( or King's invulnerability). King was only able to make him run out of stamina as left over battle. The same battle where the focus for Marco was to save the traitors

They're equal. Match up wise Marco wins since his flames have superior properties (forcing King to have to damage in speed mode and thus leaves him vulnerable for damage as well)

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

It will be just luffy, Dorry and Broggy, Ancient Robot and perhaps sanji and zoro

That first option is such trash and outlandish writing tbh
Yeah, the coherent option is that the robot helps protecting the broadcast but he will need some help to stall part of the Gorosei, Dorry, Broggy and the full giant squad and maybe the RA.

At this pace, the RA might know that Kuma is probably at Egghead so there is no excuse for them to not go here and help a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.